Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What was your reaction to the price reveales for the Style Parlor?

• Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy.gif
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its a non-sub game, which always has a pricey cash shop.

Honestly I was expecting them to be more. The prices seem reasonable for a f2p game.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Averya_Teira
    Averya_Teira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eirikir wrote: »

Honestly I was expecting them to be more. The prices seem reasonable for a f2p game.

Game isn't f2p.....
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's B2P, not F2P and if you think these prices are reasonable your high.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭

Game isn't f2p.....

Once you buy it. I meant a non-sub which I wrote. At $60 it may as well be free.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3,000 crowns for a race change and 2,500 for a name change oh well I kinda expected this. It was a great idea anyways to change your race, name and appearance but its dead in the water at this point good job ZOS.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • zardenurghanb14_ESO
    Seeing as how some subs sit on crowns and not buy anything and are given sweet perks on top Im wondering what ZOS is smoking and if I can have some the prices while redunklous I expected but on top of this non subs must also buy dye stamps to dye costumes. Someone at ZOS better start shareing the skooma cuz its really the only way people will pay these prices.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thornen wrote: »

It's B2P, not F2P and if you think these prices are reasonable your high.

No I'm not high, I went to college and got into a career that easily supports my expenses including my entertainment budget. If I were high I would lose my job.

My mistyped letter aside, any mmo that has no required sub always has higher prices in their cash shop. That's just a fact. They could have charged more and people would still buy them.
    Edited by Eirikir on July 26, 2016 9:11PM
  • CromulentForumID
    CromulentForumID
    ✭✭✭✭

Game isn't f2p.....

Once you buy it. I meant a non-sub which I wrote. At $60 it may as well be free.

Or you could admit you used the wrong word and gracefully accept the correction. I hope you limbered up and stretched before engaging in all those gymnastics.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meh.

But then I am a sad git who spends a long time choosing a name & faffing about with sliders to make my character just what I want, so this means nothing to me.

(No idea how you do gifs else I'd do one featuring Ultravox....)
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭

Game isn't f2p.....

Or you could admit you used the wrong word and gracefully accept the correction. I hope you limbered up and stretched before engaging in all those gymnastics.

Hahaha. So cleaver.
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hmmm.... strange

someone managed to mess up naming their toon and picking a race/alliance. not sure how you do that - maybe drunk or what? idk. but then compounds that by playing said 'mistake' to the point where they are invested in it, care about it. me? i would have deleted it straight off and tried another one when i had sobered up.

but no, they persisted.

so now there is the opportunity to redeem this miscegenation and what do they do?

whine...

you mess up and want to put it right there is a cost.....

there is always a cost.

• Kalifas
    Kalifas
    ✭✭✭
    An Avid fan of Elder Scrolls Online. Check out my Concepts Repository!
  • KronicDecay
    KronicDecay
    ✭✭✭
    97468cac6160252fd096c9bc7520738b.jpg
  • sshawboys1_ESO
    Personally, I don't really care, but $30 to change your race seems a little high. They should've allowed everyone a free racial change, due to the racial passive changes, but that wouldn't have made sense business wise.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually hope they charge more for the race change to prevent try hard fotm kids from rerolling each update.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Sylveria_Relden
    Sylveria_Relden
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost as much to buy a whole new account as it is to change your race?

Seriously?

Yeah, nuff said.
    TL;DR - If you got this far without reading the entire post you're either too lazy or suck at reading comprehension and probably don't belong in a public forum anyway. Just move along, you wouldn't understand.
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 2500 for a name change is a bit pricey, but I'm not surprised at the rest. I like changing hairstyles and stuff so I'm going to make use of the bundle(s)
    EU / NA / PC
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_o4fzxsG2LE1sb080b_500.gif
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Seberii
    Seberii
    ✭✭
    ZOS overpricing?
    58177953.jpg
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appearance: 1k - I can live with, not much of a problem

Race Change: 3k - I get why people are annoyed, it is essentially a P2W Item, I.e My High Elf Sorc maxes 40k Magic while my Imperial Temp maxes 25k magic, if I Race change to High Elf Templar I'm getting an extra 15k magica ( which in my eyes would help in PvP etc ) ( Also this could be a load of BS, haven't maxed my HE Templar yet )

Name Change for 2.5k - A but Pricey maybe 1.5 or even 1k would be better

This is just from my opinion
    Edited by JamieAubrey on July 27, 2016 1:49AM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ewqTucY.gif
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shocked it wasn't more actually
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I laughed. The name change is a little over priced, something around 1k crowns would be more reasonable, but I agree with race changes being expensive as they shouldn't be common.

Now... That a in game hair cut costs as much or more than a real life hair cut??? That is what made me laugh. Seriously @ZO$? Seriously?
    Edited by Grao on July 27, 2016 2:58AM
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm.... strange

someone managed to mess up naming their toon and picking a race/alliance. not sure how you do that - maybe drunk or what? idk. but then compounds that by playing said 'mistake' to the point where they are invested in it, care about it. me? i would have deleted it straight off and tried another one when i had sobered up.

but no, they persisted.

so now there is the opportunity to redeem this miscegenation and what do they do?

whine...

you mess up and want to put it right there is a cost.....

there is always a cost.

Consoles didn't come with the ability to display your character name thus many players chose random names. They had no way of predicting the feature would be added as there was no warning and now many players are left stuck with rather embarrassing names they'd never have chose in the first place if they were to e displayed. At least console players should get a discount or a free name change to fix this problem.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost as much to buy a whole new account as it is to change your race?

Seriously?

Yeah, nuff said.

more.

i paid less for my second account.

ymmv.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of expected that kind of price for appearance change even though personally I think it should be cheaper, I knew race change would be crazy expensive, but name change? Wooooooooowwwww.

REDDWARF-RimmerTastes.gif~c200
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angry-worker.gif