The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Purchases Please help !!

kesenna
kesenna
Soul Shriven
Hello ! I need some help-. I started playing ESO in my ps4. In May I changed to the PC. During this time I was a bit of a collector of items purchased on the crown store. I have repurchased some on my pc account and wanted to see if you can help in any way to add the items already purchased from that account to my PC account. I have some limited items and I just cant afford to re purchase everything... Below is a list of items that can no longer be purchased that I have my my ps4 account but not my pc

Elven Hero Armor

Black Beat
Black Camel of Ill Omen
Black Senche Panther
Pale Broth Guar

Black Bear Cub

These are the items I can repurchase but feel I shouldn't have to because I already bought them on an ESO account

Ashlander Kagesh Tribe Armor
Wedding Dress
Hallerfell Camel
Cave Bear Cub
Moonlight Senche Tiger
Senche Lion Cub

As you can see many items. If you look at my PC account you can see I have invested a significant amount of money into my collections. I love this part of the game and find it disappointing that I can not have access to my items already purchased in the crown store from this other platform. I decided to cancel my PlayStation account that would cost me an additional 10 $ a month of $ 50 a year and I do not want that monthly fee that is why I moved it all to my PC as well as the better graphics on my PC. This was a hard decision. I am pleading for your help. I know you have the ability to move these items over or to give me access. I am asking that you escalate this to a higher authority if you can not. This is very important to me . I stay a loyal customer and would appreciate a happy resolution. Please do not give me a standard answer of no sorry we cant help you.

Thanks !!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do my crowns and purchased items come with me if I switch megaservers?
    PC/Mac and console players can play on either the North America or European megaservers, and crowns carry over from one server to the other. However, all items purchased via the Crown Store are only available on the server where they were purchased. For example, if you buy a pet on the North American megaserver, it will only be available when playing on the North American megaserver. If you want the pet to be available when playing on the European megaserver, you will need to purchase that pet on the European server.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/tamrielunlimitedfaq
    signing off