The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Account info has forgotten my password?

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
My account seems to have forgotten my password. This has happened to me a few months after launch too. I know for a fact what my password is and I just logged in last week and many times before it, but logging in today my password keeps reading as incorrect. I went to change my password, you cant reuse old passwords so for the heck of it I just typed in my password (as well as my original from launch). Well enough it says you cannot reuse old passwords, so why in the world is my account not accepting my password that is obviously correct?

Id like to know if Zos can help fix this so I dont have to create a 3rd password to be lost again, and have to come up with a new password to remember.
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today it works, but thanks for trying so hard to help me out anyway.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP