The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Damage Mitigation: Explanation UPDATED 21/03/2021

• exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! Mind blowing relevations :/. Another deceitful in game stat.

On my Warden tank I chased 33k resistance (with active Ice Fortress) as that is res cap but after reading thread it's useless i.e. huge diminishing returns.

@paulsimonps

For veteran dungeons is ~26-27k enough with Ice Fortress active?
    I am CP 750+, and if yes, I'll redistribute 24 CPs. My current setup:
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=65984
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone tried tanking with a Mediate build?

Meditate, 30% dmg reduction from major protection (while restoring resources).
    Temporal Guard, 8% dmg reduction from minor protection (for having it slotted).
    Cyrodiils Light, 15% dmg reduction while channeling an ability (should proc off Mediate).

Cast Immovable to prevent getting interrupted and Mediate to increase your mitigation and restore resources.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on June 6, 2018 10:54AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    exiars10 wrote: »

On my Warden tank I chased 33k resistance (with active Ice Fortress) as that is res cap but after reading thread it's useless i.e. huge diminishing returns.

@paulsimonps

That amount of Resistance is more than enough, have about the same amount myself for Veteran Trials. Also if you don't do PvP a lot I wouldn't put anything into Expert Defender, and even if you do I would put that into Resistant for Critical Resistance instead.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    exiars10 wrote: »

@paulsimonps

That amount of Resistance is more than enough, have about the same amount myself for Veteran Trials. Also if you don't do PvP a lot I wouldn't put anything into Expert Defender, and even if you do I would put that into Resistant for Critical Resistance instead.
    Thank you.

Yes, I play in Cyrodiil but as sniper so my CP distrubution is for DD almost exclusively (and in overland I switch between tank and DD).
    And I don't play trials, one day in the future and only normal ones for achievements to get busts for my house :).

All right, I will remove CPs from Heavy Armor Focus, Expert Defender and Spell Shield and spend on Resistant for PvP.

Thank you again.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cyrodiils Light, 15% dmg reduction while channeling an ability (should proc off Mediate).

Cast Immovable to prevent getting interrupted and Mediate to increase your mitigation and restore resources.

One thing to test if you cast a psijjic ability with a long duration does it also grant major protection during that duration?

I heard from some sources that this is how cyro light works with shields.

The only problem with meditate for tanking is it's stationary. But the extra heal morph + resource return is highly attractive to help you grab the boss and avoid early death due to missing Stam for classes that lack stamina return (::cough:: Templar ::cough::)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

One thing to test if you cast a psijjic ability with a long duration does it also grant major protection during that duration?

The only problem with meditate for tanking is it's stationary. But the extra heal morph + resource return is highly attractive to help you grab the boss and avoid early death due to missing Stam for classes that lack stamina return (::cough:: Templar ::cough::)

Yeah, I thought about spamming Elemental Weapon without light attacking because it refunds the cost.
    That would allow you to move without holding up block and still gain major protection.

I am not sure yet if Cyrodiils Light will be worth it because the 2-4pc arent particularly useful on a tank.
    For the first test I will probably run Ebon and Plague to pump up health as far as possible.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on June 8, 2018 2:27PM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Updated, Added the sorcs new block mitigation, which as its name suggests is after damage shields in the calculations. Also temporarily emptied the resistance list as it was way out of date, think the critical resistance numbers still check out though. Will be adding and explanation to weapon and spell power debuffs soon, not sure how I want to write it yet. Might make it a bit more vague than usual as for example in PvE the weapon and spell damage of mobs can be hard to know and from my brief testing seems to vary a lot outside of overworld.
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to double check, but pretty sure (like 99%) that bolstering darkness no longer grants the caster 60% damage reduction. They get the same 30% as everyone else.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    aeowulf wrote: »
    I need to double check, but pretty sure (like 99%) that bolstering darkness no longer grants the caster 60% damage reduction. They get the same 30% as everyone else.

@aeowulf Thanks for that, never saw in the patch notes that they removed that, only that they added that the effect lasted after leaving the AoE. Updating now.
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was not mentioned in the patch notes, that's why.

• paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Minno

Did some testing for ya. Cyrodiils light does not work for the duration of a non channel spell, even damage shields, same goes for the Major Protection granted by the Psijic passives. Sorry :tongue:

Yeah, I thought about spamming Elemental Weapon without light attacking because it refunds the cost.
    That would allow you to move without holding up block and still gain major protection.

I am not sure yet if Cyrodiils Light will be worth it because the 2-4pc arent particularly useful on a tank.
    For the first test I will probably run Ebon and Plague to pump up health as far as possible.

@Septimus_Magna

I did that, tried multiple times and got the same result, casting a non channel ability required a super precise timing with when you are getting hit for it to work, or it never works and its broken. Cause I never got it to proc when I wanted it too, no matter how much I was spamming and or trying to time it. Never got the Major protection nor Cyriodiils light to proc. Also the magicka of Elemental Weapons is not given back if you cast it before its time is up, and like I mentioned to Minno, the Major Protection and Cyrodiils Light only works during the actual cast time of a spell, and for non channels that is less than a second. So unless you spam it it wouldn't have worked, but it didn't work even when I was spamming so.... yea :tongue: Hope it helps anyway.

Not sure how effective a meditation tank would be but sounds like something I want to test more, noticed the healing can only be buffed with healing done and healing received, I tried upping my health and magicka but no change, same with spell power, but CP for healing done and powered staff did the trick.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Minno

Did some testing for ya. Cyrodiils light does not work for the duration of a non channel spell, even damage shields, same goes for the Major Protection granted by the Psijic passives. Sorry :tongue:

@Septimus_Magna

I did that, tried multiple times and got the same result, casting a non channel ability required a super precise timing with when you are getting hit for it to work, or it never works and its broken. Cause I never got it to proc when I wanted it too, no matter how much I was spamming and or trying to time it. Never got the Major protection nor Cyriodiils light to proc. Also the magicka of Elemental Weapons is not given back if you cast it before its time is up, and like I mentioned to Minno, the Major Protection and Cyrodiils Light only works during the actual cast time of a spell, and for non channels that is less than a second. So unless you spam it it wouldn't have worked, but it didn't work even when I was spamming so.... yea :tongue: Hope it helps anyway.

Not sure how effective a meditation tank would be but sounds like something I want to test more, noticed the healing can only be buffed with healing done and healing received, I tried upping my health and magicka but no change, same with spell power, but CP for healing done and powered staff did the trick.

Thanks!! I tested last night the psijic order and came to the same realization.
    Kinda a waste though; how do you use 30% dmg mitgation when your spells are instant cast? WHy not just keep it specific to channels, knowing the game is too fast and moble to justify trying to code on cast use.

Unless of course it operates like dodge chance, except instead of dodging in a specific window, you get dmg reduction on all attacks cast at the time of your casting?
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also correct me if I am wrong but when it comes to mobs I have heard that they do not have Spell and Weapon Power but instead just Power, and that a Spell power debuff would still effect a mob with just weapon power/stamina based attacks, be it physical, disease or poison. Again, no solid data on this yet but its what I have heard from people in the game over the years. Would love to know if anyone has more info on either of these things while I am away.

Providing evidence to support what you heard.

Take a set like Mending that reduces both weapon and spell damage of mobs.
    Fextralife wrote:
    (5 items) When you use an area of effect heal ability, you reduce the Weapon Damage of all enemies within 10 meters of you by 430 for 3 seconds.

Mending originally said 'power' when it was released.
    Fextralife wrote:
    (4 items) Enemies in your area heals have their Power reduced.

The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@Minno

@Septimus_Magna

Thanks!! I tested last night the psijic order and came to the same realization.
    Kinda a waste though; how do you use 30% dmg mitgation when your spells are instant cast? WHy not just keep it specific to channels, knowing the game is too fast and moble to justify trying to code on cast use.

Unless of course it operates like dodge chance, except instead of dodging in a specific window, you get dmg reduction on all attacks cast at the time of your casting?

@Minno

Yea, there are really only 2 cases where it will properly work, Meditation and Mending Wound+Heavy attack. Also, damn, the combo of a duo in PvP with 1 Tank person using Guard on a healer and the healer using Symbiosis+Resto Heavy attack..... Could be hard to kill those 2.

Also the window of when it will work for non channels is hard to determine, either the window is too small to use, it doesn't work at all, or its a chance. Either way its currently useless except for the 2 skills mentioned above. Though to be fair 2 other Psijic skills have cast times its just that they are very short, 2s and 1.3s respectively.

Also tested Meditation and Gossamer just for kicks :tongue: It worked but even with 5 low enemies hitting me the Evasion barely procced, sad....
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also correct me if I am wrong but when it comes to mobs I have heard that they do not have Spell and Weapon Power but instead just Power, and that a Spell power debuff would still effect a mob with just weapon power/stamina based attacks, be it physical, disease or poison. Again, no solid data on this yet but its what I have heard from people in the game over the years. Would love to know if anyone has more info on either of these things while I am away.

Providing evidence to support what you heard.

Take a set like Mending that reduces both weapon and spell damage of mobs.
    Fextralife wrote:
    (5 items) When you use an area of effect heal ability, you reduce the Weapon Damage of all enemies within 10 meters of you by 430 for 3 seconds.

Mending originally said 'power' when it was released.
    Fextralife wrote:
    (4 items) Enemies in your area heals have their Power reduced.

@Sordidfairytale

Thanks for reminding me, I was doing other testing today and forgot about all of that. So I went into vSO with the Mending set on and got the Fire Mage before the Mantikora to attack me. The set did indeed reduce his damage done even though his attacks were spell based. I tested to make sure that spell resistance was kicking in and not Physical resistance, by making one significantly larger than the other and seeing if there was a change. It was indeed effected by only spell resistance, which as it was a fire spell it used should be the case. So I think from this testing we can confirm that mobs have no Spell and Weapon Power but instead just Power and trying to change weapon or spell both effects the "power" of the mob.

Now from what I can remember there are only a handful of spell and weapon power debuffs. The weakening Enchantment, Mending, Alessias's Bulwark... what else? Is there a poison for it?
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alessias's Bulwark.

I was hoping you did not bring up this set. It was very difficult to test for me (and I never came to a satisfying conclusion). I had to find a mob that did melee damage and spell damage within 5 seconds of the melee attack. I chose the minotaurs on Gold Coast, they were the only ones I could think of. From my limited testing their spell damage was never affected by the debuff. Weapon damage yes, but not spell damage.

I wish that ZOS would revisit the set and make it "any attack in melee range" has a chance to proc the debuff instead of "any melee attack".
    Edited by Sordidfairytale on June 11, 2018 10:12PM
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • LuckyLuke
    LuckyLuke
    ✭✭✭
    Question: How much percentage does a Fire Resistance Jewelry Glyph (3520 fire resist) reduce?

If I followed his logic and my maths is right MITIGATION = 100 - (100 * (1-((3520/662)/100) = 5.32% ?

And only applied to fire damage.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guys I cant maths for ***, how much reduction would 18k phys and magic resist do?
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Divide it by 662 @Aliyavana

You would get the number 27.1 which Translates to 27% damage mitigation.
    Edited by Yakidafi on July 24, 2018 7:01AM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakidafi wrote: »

So how much would that reduce a 5k hit? 1350?
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 24, 2018 7:13AM
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Yakidafi wrote: »

So how much would that reduce a 5k hit?

If it is only that 27%.

5000*0.73=3650 is the dmg you would take, but the formula for more accuracy is on the first page.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • WAMB0
    WAMB0
    ✭✭✭
    A)
    Can you explain how shields and critical dmg works together?
    There's the "knowledge" in pvp that you "cant crit a shield" which means a shield wont take critical dmg, although the attack can crit (and proc stuff).
    What if my critical attack has lower base dmg than the shield size (or hits it after other mitigation) but higher crit dmg?
    Will the hit be eaten by the shield completely?
    What if my critical attack already has higher base dmg hitting the shield, will it be a normal crit? Or is it like a 110% critial resistence so Block/Phy/Spell Res will only have to work with base dmg?

Also: I always thought Impenetrable would only work on the additional dmg of a critical hit, but the explanation makes it seem possible that with enough critical resistence I could make crits hit lower than noncrits?
    As in stacking critical resistence to ~70% and being attacked without any crit modifier?

B)
    Is immunity part of mitigation?
    Its not really part of the math, but you could fit it in.

Some races have immunity to certain status effects like burning (dunmer), chilled (nord), poisoned/disease. In addition that means they cant get the secondary effects like the dot from burning, minor maim from chilled, poison dot and defile for diseased, if it is procced from the dmg types - not in general.

In this video (link at the end) Gilliamtherogue also mentions, that with the jewel glyphs for the specific element, you also gain the immunity.
    Which adds lightning immunity with no vulnerability from lightning dmg.

C)
    In the comments below the video, Gilliam explains that the correct number is 660/% as well as cap on 33k bc the additional 100 came from base penetration that ppl didnt know about in the beginning.
    As you explained you were testing with mobs hitting you (that dont have that base pen) that should not be the case :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdTwA2TPOQk
    Edited by WAMB0 on August 5, 2018 6:15AM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WAMB0 wrote: »
    A)
    Can you explain how shields and critical dmg works together?
    There's the "knowledge" in pvp that you "cant crit a shield" which means a shield wont take critical dmg, although the attack can crit (and proc stuff).
    What if my critical attack has lower base dmg than the shield size (or hits it after other mitigation) but higher crit dmg?
    Will the hit be eaten by the shield completely?
    What if my critical attack already has higher base dmg hitting the shield, will it be a normal crit? Or is it like a 110% critial resistence so Block/Phy/Spell Res will only have to work with base dmg?

Also: I always thought Impenetrable would only work on the additional dmg of a critical hit, but the explanation makes it seem possible that with enough critical resistence I could make crits hit lower than noncrits?
    As in stacking critical resistence to ~70% and being attacked without any crit modifier?

B)
    Is immunity part of mitigation?
    Its not really part of the math, but you could fit it in.

Some races have immunity to certain status effects like burning (dunmer), chilled (nord), poisoned/disease. In addition that means they cant get the secondary effects like the dot from burning, minor maim from chilled, poison dot and defile for diseased, if it is procced from the dmg types - not in general.

In this video (link at the end) Gilliamtherogue also mentions, that with the jewel glyphs for the specific element, you also gain the immunity.
    Which adds lightning immunity with no vulnerability from lightning dmg.

C)
    In the comments below the video, Gilliam explains that the correct number is 660/% as well as cap on 33k bc the additional 100 came from base penetration that ppl didnt know about in the beginning.
    As you explained you were testing with mobs hitting you (that dont have that base pen) that should not be the case :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdTwA2TPOQk

@WAMB0

A )
    From my testing the way Damage shield interact with Critical Damage is this. You CAN cause a critical strike on a target with a damage shield but the extra damage is only applied after the shield is depleted. In other words the critical damage modifier is applied on the overflow damage after the shield is depleted. However even if the shield is not depleted you technically still critically strike, so other effects that happen if you critically strike an opponent will still happen based on your skills/sets.

So example on damage, say you hit me with 1,000 base dmg, and I have a 500 dmg shield, and the hit is a crit this is what will happen. My shield will remove 500 from your 1,000 and the 500 that is left will then get the base critical modifier of 50% meaning you will deal 750 damage to me as well as depleting my shield. This could be viewed as the shield only removing 250 instead of 500 but this would only happen on a critical strike.

Also no, you cannot reduce the base damage from a target with critical resistance, you cannot reduce the critical modifier to less than 1.00. So if they have 1.5 crit modifier and you have 75% critical resistance their critical modifier will be 1.00 not 0.75. Will try to add that in later and word better.

B )
    Immunity is not part of mitigation, it completely removes effects, no damage calculated there. So not sure what it is that you want added in there.

C )
    Actually, I now know that my first number of 662 was wrong, I just never bothered with updating it. However I did still get all my data from mobs, mobs have the 100 base pen. I did look at the video and he does say in the comments that it was a misunderstanding based of PvP, and while its true that it was a misunderstanding it was not limited to PvP. So yes, the number is 660 per 1% not 662, but while the cap is 3300 to actually get 50% mitigation you will always need 33100 or more to get it as ALL enemies, NPC's or Players will have at least 100 penetration.

D )
    Side note. In the video @Gilliamtherogue says that type specific resistance is multiplicative with spell or physical resistance. When I heard that I questioned it and my own data, cause that is not what I had seen, so I went on the PTS, just a few min ago from writing this, and what I saw was that the claim is false.

My testing was this. With no other source of mitigation other than resistance and flame resistance I was gonna see what would happen if I maxed out my spell resistance and put a bunch of flame resistance on and see if I could get more than 50% mitigation. I tested it on the dude chanting in front of the blood pool of the Mantikora in Veteran Sanctum Ophidia. He has multiple fire spells, or to say, he only uses fire. My initial test showed I did not get over 50% mitigation with all of that. My secondary test, which was to lower my spell resistance but keep my flame resistance higher, showed that the combination of my spell and flame resistance kept me at the cap of 50%. So what is in this threads OP is still accurate, aside from the 662 bit as mentioned of course.

I have been busy making my calculator from another thread so not been updating this, but I will be trying to reword more of this and fix the fault with the 662 to be more accurate, my calculator is using 660 with a base pen accounted for, need to make sure this thread reflects that.

unfinished calculator thread here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427251/optimizing-mitigation-cp-tanking/p1
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @paulsimonps

That vykosa set, is a bit overkill for a tank (nice if u play light armor or med armor). But i can see some use in it if bosses do some heavy aoe effects that can hit the whole group (like fire in vas or other trials).

I think it can be used for the group since they mostly get the full 30% mitigation.
  • WAMB0
    WAMB0
    ✭✭✭
    Another "related" question:

Do resistance have jump points?
    As in with 30300 spell res: will I get only 45% ( 29790) but not 45,77% mitigation, so it I could waste CPs I put in there, or just push it up to next full percentage with 2-3 more CP ?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WAMB0 wrote: »
    Another "related" question:

Do resistance have jump points?
    As in with 30300 spell res: will I get only 45% ( 29790) but not 45,77% mitigation, so it I could waste CPs I put in there, or just push it up to next full percentage with 2-3 more CP ?

I believe most of the game rounds percentages down to the nearest whole number.

I can't honestly say for sure on armor. I think some people said it does and others said it doesn't, but when in doubt only get the armor to reach the next whole percentage with a little extra so the game calculates it as "this value is over x% but under y% so I will decide to make it x%".
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Resistance does not round to a whole number or percent, points put into resistance cp is never wasted, great for when Yu have one or two odd cp left over.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some numbers for people to enjoy/hate on while we are in early stages of PTS. Will of course update this significantly after PTS is live.

Slight test of numbers to look at resistance change. First is new numbers with resistance before shield and second is after shield. Base damage taken is 15k, damage shield is 5k and we got minor maim, blocking, Iron Skin from DK and Sword and Board Passive.

(15,000x0.85x0.60-5000)x0.5x0.9x0.80=954
    (15,000x0.85-5000)x0.5x0.6x0.9x0.8=1674

pretty significant change even with low numbers I would say

Here are the same numbers I used earlier but with a 1.5 base crit modifier to test difference in crit damage vs shields.

(15,000x1.5x0.85x0.60-5000)x0.5x0.9x0.80=2331
    (15,000x0.85-5000)x1.5x0.5x0.6x0.9x0.8=2511
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some numbers for people to enjoy/hate on while we are in early stages of PTS. Will of course update this significantly after PTS is live.

Slight test of numbers to look at resistance change. First is new numbers with resistance before shield and second is after shield. Base damage taken is 15k, damage shield is 5k and we got minor maim, blocking, Iron Skin from DK and Sword and Board Passive.

Here are the same numbers I used earlier but with a 1.5 base crit modifier to test difference in crit damage vs shields.

Interesting. How does this compare to live?
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Interesting. How does this compare to live?

@Minno the second row of both calculations is Live, first one is PTS.