The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Sturdy should be in Greater Tel Var Box Heavy Armor loot tables

Sentinel
Sentinel
✭✭✭✭
I did some testing of the loot tables for some various tel var boxes.
I opened 50 Reactive armor boxes, I got 0 pieces in sturdy.
I opened 50 Black Rose armor boxes, I got 0 pieces in sturdy.
I opened 50 Imperial Physique boxes, I got 4 pieces in sturdy: 1 in light, 1 in medium, 2 in heavy armor.

It appears that the tel var boxes dedicated to heavy armor alone do not get this trait on their loot tables. Now, I understand sturdy is not a very popular trait; the reason I see this as an issue is that armor sets like Black Rose and Reactive benefit tanks, and I know many tanks that desire at least one or two pieces to be in sturdy. I personally wanted to test out how well 5pc black rose and eight sturdy traits would fare.
@Wrobel If you would consider putting sturdy in the loot tables for the heavy armor boxes in Imperial City, it would be much appreciated. I would like to see increased armor diversity, and for some builds, having sturdy is a must.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tanks must have a chance on Sturdy !

Give players the possibility to tag up to 3 armor traits they never want

Then you can use all traits possible in the loot drop RNG list

PVE players can tag for example imp as not wanted
    Most players can tag sturdy and prosperous and training as not wanted
    etc

But tanks can have their Sturdy

Same with Weapon traits
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Wrobel ,

Your bracing change cannot live up to the expectation of allowing for greater HA use diversity unless all HA, from here on out, has pieces with the sturdy trait.

In other ways, tanking cannot follow the expectation of allowing for greater set use while tanking unless all sets, from here on out, have pieces with the sturdy trait.

Additionally, I am concerned that in the future players will get divines trait gear from something like the Cyrodiil vendor. That would be great, but it is only fair to tanks and other blocking inclined players if sturdy is also offered in the future from such a vendor.

Thank you for reading.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @hrothbern
    That's a creative solution. I hope ZOS considers this.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This please. Impenetrable is nice but it is not only trait usefull in pvp.
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strudy black rose or reactive would make permablock pvp builds even more brainless.
    Sorry but they need to nerf the block cost reduction before putting such strong sets with strudy trait. With the current meta, those sets on strudy would be over the top, those 2 are by far the most powerful tanking sets in the game for pvp
    Edited by ManDraKE on July 15, 2016 8:56PM
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    This please. Impenetrable is nice but it is not only trait usefull in pvp.

ZOS seriously needs some information and processmanagement. They allways do things and forget about half of it.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just searched guild stores for sturdy black rose pieces. Now after seeing this thread I understand why I can't find any. Here's hoping they make this change.
  • Neowit
    Neowit
    ✭✭✭
    It would generally be nice to see more pvp sets come with pve traits, and more pve sets come in impen.