The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

thread ended

• Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild has been going 1 week now with a great group of people involved, over 70 members and steadily growing. 3 trials done this week and dungeons at all times of day including running less experienced players through them to get them into the groove of endgame content.

Lots of small scale PVP (no zergs!) With 3 members in top 25 and one who is 6th in campaign at present.

Very, very active socially with lots of chat and banter all hours of the day!
    Edited by Buffler on July 17, 2016 2:53PM
  • NirnOverlord
    NirnOverlord
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I like the idea of this guild. My GT is Nirn Overlord. I can do some high level blacksmithing if you want more help
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there, I like the idea of this guild. My GT is Nirn Overlord. I can do some high level blacksmithing if you want more help

Invite sent. Hope u enjoy
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey, im interested in the guild, i mainly do dungeons atm, but i do need to level up my assult & support on my EP character so a little bit of PvP on her would be cool

heres the thing though im AD! 8 of my 10 characters are AD.... would u guys have a problem with me joining just for trials/dungeons?

would u guys have a problem with an AD running PvP with you on an EP? when im on EP i play EP, i hate exploiters.

typically run trials with my tankLar, looking to run dailies on my any or all of my DPS' (stam sorc, stam DK, MDK, MNB, Stamblade, Mtemplar) also in the process of levelling 2 other characters (DK healer & stamplar)!

gamertag PuffyTheSlayer
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    I have ad characters so does guild leader. We're really active in pvp but I live in the dungeons so pve wise u will always have plenty to run with
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Guild is growing fast. Now up to 100 members. Not bad Considering we haven't long started.
    Edited by isthatujonwayne on July 20, 2016 12:48PM
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 100 members. Several WGT runs yesterday and a run through Sanctum Ophidia. Fridays are PVP day but always other stuff going on if thats not your thing!
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    Fire in the park! Sanctum Ophidia trials runs tonight at 8pm and 11pm all welcome posting here as then it's on MOTD, website and here.
  • Durete
    Durete
    ✭✭
    GT: Eterud
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    Will be on shortly and send you an invite
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    All invites up to date welcome to all the new members - currently we are completing our second trial of the night and a third is scheduled for when the second finishes lol - yup very busy over 25 people in voice chat alone
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the back to back trial night for everyone involved. Took a lot of people who had never done a trial before through sanctum to give them a taste of things and we had a lot of fun with it. Looking forward to the next one.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • sweetwrath1985
    Guild going strong. Over 120 members in just over 2 weeks. Lots of trials, pledges and pvp.
    Competitions and events too.
    Today we have a pvp event. So if that's your thing, jump into the action with a group of us and pew pew
  • SeniorBaps
    SeniorBaps
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining your guild may I please have an invite? Online now if I may join my GT is: Senior Baps
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Another great night for the guild in pvp. Over 130 members now. Growing fast
  • Boltonsquad
    Boltonsquad
    ✭✭
    Interested in joining

GT: BoltonSquad

Thanks
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    Interested in joining

GT: BoltonSquad

Thanks

Added
  • El_Tsunami
    El_Tsunami
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild. GT: The Camjack
  • lfc187
    lfc187
    Thx for replying to my post
    This guild seems fun but im worried whether if you lot hold any pvp grudges with any one. Im DC and yellows kind of have a distate for me xD. Thanks in advance

Gt: xINSTINXTZx
    Edited by lfc187 on July 25, 2016 8:51AM
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Sent out invites to everyone so that should be up to date. If I missed you please be sure to call me something offensive and ill sort it out asap :)
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • sweetwrath1985
    lfc187 wrote: »
    Thx for replying to my post
    This guild seems fun but im worried whether if you lot hold any pvp grudges with any one. Im DC and yellows kind of have a distate for me xD. Thanks in advance

Gt: xINSTINXTZx

Not at all. We have distaste for everyone equally :)
    But seriously, everyone is welcome. We're not strictly one alliance and with one tamrial on its way, it would be silly to be so!
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We also have a trader in Elden root!
  • x_Nathan_F
    x_Nathan_F
    ✭✭✭
    Nvm just saw ep only
    Edited by x_Nathan_F on July 25, 2016 10:02PM
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x_Nathan_F wrote: »
    Nvm just saw ep only

EP only? You must be mistaken my friend. We all have multiple characters on various alliances and do whatever we need to. We usually pvp on EP though.
  • Mace1982
    Mace1982
    We have secured us a nice little trader in Elden root this week and also along with trials and Pvp it's getting very fun and busy, usually a trial or some pvp event being done every night
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    150 members in a couple of weeks. Guild is growing fast
  • El_Tsunami
    El_Tsunami
    Soul Shriven
    Anybody doing Blackwater blade in Cyrodiil? I'm looking to group up.
  • Olyboi
    Olyboi
    Hey guys I would like an invite please.

I am very active in PVE.

Gamer tag: OLYBOI

I also love fishing!

Thanks
  • sweetwrath1985
    Olyboi wrote: »
    Hey guys I would like an invite please.

I am very active in PVE.

Gamer tag: OLYBOI

I also love fishing!

Thanks

I'll get an invite sent to you as soon As I get online if someone hasn't done it before then :)
  • xxGRIMWARxx
    xxGRIMWARxx
    Soul Shriven
    Throw us an invite mate!

Recent returning player, AD stamina Sorc Champ 230. Looking for PVE chums mostly, though up for anything really. Getting back into it so want to do Vet Pledges and the like. Dps but trying my hand at tanking as well

Cheers

xxGRIMWARxx
This discussion has been closed.