The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

BUG: The Seal of Three Quest: Close the Daedric Portals

iujona
iujona
Soul Shriven
I have closed the Portals three times but it hasnt saved my progress. After I closed them and move to the Keeps spawning outside The Tribunal Temple and I need to keep repeating closing the portals.
  • Jekerl
    Jekerl
    mod
    We've taken a quick look at this quest and can't seem to reproduce the issue.

One point to clarify. This step is in an instance, so if you leave and come back after ten minutes or so it might have reset your progress back to the close the portals step as your instance spun down and you've enter a fresh one

If you can provide more details it might help us work out the specifics. In the meantime, we'll keep looking. Thanks for the report!
    Jeremy Sera
    Lead Content Designer
    Staff Post