The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot renew subscription or log into Support

Xexpo
Xexpo
✭✭✭✭✭
I received an email stating :
"We were unable to process the payment for your ESO Plus™ membership. Without an active membership, you'll miss out on all the great benefits of ESO Plus™!

There seems to be an error with your recurring payment, and we want to help you get back on track soon as possible. Please update your payment method on your Manage Membership page or contact Customer Support and we'll be happy to assist you.

Order #: CXGCFHR4E7MNA4A"

My subscription renewal attempts receive the following message :
"The transaction was not authorized. Please check the provided information again or contact your payment provider for assistance."

I have checked with my bank, and there is more than enough money to cover the $14.99 sub fee, and there was no other issue they could see. I even went and bought some stuff on amazon to try and narrow down the problem and it worked just fine there. It seems to be a problem with your billing process and not a problem on my end.

I would make a support ticket but, even though I can obviously log into these forums when I try to log into the Support I get this message :
"Authentication Error
UserID and/or password was incorrect."

despite both the userID and password actually being correct (if they weren't I couldn't be typing up this message right?)

I am just trying to give you guys money,
do you think a CS rep could throw me a bone here and point me in the right direction?
What steps I could take to fix this?
What could be the possible issue?

-Thanks
Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC