The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Official Feedback Thread for New Monster Masks & Item Sets (Dungeons)

• Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Why Velidreth offers 1 piece stamina damage only?

Why not magic damage? Or where is Magicka only damage 1 piece and where is 1 piece magicka recovery ?

No awnser?? Seems like developers are biased towards stamina..

Why are there so many Magicka skill lines? Why can magicka builds tank, heal and DPS on one character while Stam builds can only DPS and at times off tank to a much lesser extent?

The reason is that Magicka and Stamina both have their places and just because one of them gets something, it does not mean the other should get it too.

This is not the answer and you are dragging discussion into another matter,

Monster set have nothing to do with class abilities instead developers should be fair with DPS stuff and not to baised towards stamina or magicka but currently magicka not have dedicated 1 piece damage or 1 piece rexovery as stamina have..

There are only 5 skills slot and one ulitmate, stamina builds have best stamina abilities to fill all primary and backup slots. There is no such issue what magicka or stamina have abilities and who have more or less..
    Dodge roll, CC break, block, Sprinting, sneak are all tie to stamina? What else you want, PVP bigger mechanics are driven by stamina..

Stamina have 5 weapon skills dedicated but instead magicka have 2. I am not sure why I am even writing this for useless discussion..
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 13, 2016 8:13PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not magic damage? Or where is Magicka only damage 1 piece and where is 1 piece magicka recovery ?

As a historical note, when Kena first came out on the PTS, the 1p was WD, not WD+SD. It was later changed to WD+SD so that it would be a more "universal" set.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

As a historical note, when Kena first came out on the PTS, the 1p was WD, not WD+SD. It was later changed to WD+SD so that it would be a more "universal" set.

So we should wait until developers realizes and add SD?

Strange, not sure why is this weired way?
    Edited by Lord_Eomer on July 14, 2016 4:31AM
  • slumber_sandb16_ESO
    slumber_sandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The mighty chudan set. I love it, just the kind of monster set I was waiting for. But compared to other monster sets, especially DPS sets, its bonuses are very lackluster. Looking at the bonus to DPS/utility that the other sets provide then looking at mighty chudan having just the resistances doesnt compare.

Some suggestions..

1p: Merge resistance bonuses into the 1p bonus
    2p: Major Protection

or

1p: Keep the same/increase amount slightly
    2p: Keep the same + minor protection + increase the resistance cap to 40k

or.. something. It just needs a bit of a buff for more tankiness.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are we bothering adding new sets when nobody in Cyrodiil is going to use anything other than Malubeth?

Here's your feedback: @Wrobel @ZOS_GinaBruno: Fix Malubeth. It's ridiculous. Bother with new sets that nobody will ever use (while Malibeth is around) later.

We've posted about it everywhere. We've tried to tell you how bad it is. We've sent in /reports in game. It's time to pull your heads out of your backsides and adjust this set back down to reality. 30% healing? Try 10%. 10K heal ticks? Try a few hundred.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really not looking forward to fighting full zergs or organized groups running this:

VCOEIk1.png

Sounds really frustrating based on what already is happening currently with shuffle and RNG.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really not looking forward to fighting full zergs or organized groups running this:

VCOEIk1.png

Sounds really frustrating based on what already is happening currently with shuffle and RNG.

6 second is nothing, major evision is easy to get and 80% are running with it..
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

VCOEIk1.png

A templar, that can get over 10 healing ticks a sec, will literally have it procced for the entire time. As if, magplars were not OP enough with their Jesus cheese.
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

VCOEIk1.png

Its not easy to get on a magicka build and costs a decent amount even for stam builds. Now one healer in the group gets to run this and everyone else doesn't have to slot it anymore. This is another Buffs for Bads set.
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

VCOEIk1.png

if it makes you feel better there are plenty of players who are too cheap or too stubborn to buy the dlc or sub, and they're too uninterested in doing the dungeons to farm it properly.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

VCOEIk1.png

if it makes you feel better there are plenty of players who are too cheap or too stubborn to buy the dlc or sub, and they're too uninterested in doing the dungeons to farm it properly.

First time i was actually glad something was BOP. But all of the tryhard pvp blobspam cancer guilds farmed that other set that gave you a damage shield with heals so I expect those same groups will farm this too.
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Several previous monsters sets now look outdated comparing new sets.

You should review existig sets for some tweaking.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only request: grant Velidreth 1pc bonus Spell Damage also, like Molag Kena set. Do not completely ruin one set for magicka builds. 2pc is OK to be usefull for stamina builds but 1pc must be universal.
    Edited by Cinbri on July 23, 2016 5:40PM
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a pic of cp 160 Warlock. Is it changed like the Healer's?
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Only request: grant Velidreth 1pc bonus Spell Damage also, like Molag Kena set. Do not completely ruin one set for magicka builds. 2pc is OK to be usefull for stamina builds but 1pc must be universal.

Spell damage hardly increases comparing weapon damage,

Weapon Damage can be easily taken to 4500-5000 instead spell is pretty much restricted at 3000-3500

Magicka users must deserve spell damage 1 piece (other than kena) more than weapon damage and also 1 piece magicka recovery.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested some sets after patch 2.5.1.

Red Mountain - This is a good example of what other flat damage sets should be raised to. The damage is good and the proc rate it easy to keep up with. I do wonder if it will push the viper sting set out however. With perfect RNG the set is 2 procs ahead of the viper set. Average RNG is still putting the set 1 proc chance above Viper. Even stamina DPS that used viper would probably be better off using red mountain as long as they are averaging 4+ hits a second. CP can't even close the gap an extra 8-16k damage provides.

Hands of Mephala - A bad set in my opinion. The set pieces offer nothing new and the capstone is bad. The snare is very short range. The snare is stationary. The snare damage is low. The snare provides a debuff that can be applied far more consistently through poison or bow. I would change the 5 piece in several ways:
    • Have the webs tether enemies in a large radius.
    • Enemies would have to run from the webs to break them.
    • The damage would be based on max health ( 10%? 15%?).
    • The armor debuff would unique like Night Mother's Gaze.

Widowmaker - This set does not proc twice if you use the same poison on both weapons. If you use different poisons on each weapon you can make the set proc twice during the 10 second down time. I'm not sure how i feel about this set. It encourages more weapon swapping than what may be feasible. Usually one bar is set to defense and one to offense, or one is set to single target and one to aoe. This set looks to waste time on a defensive bar or encourages the use of a less viable set of skills to proc the poison. I don't know if this poison interaction is really worth it.

If the set lowered the poison CD, or gave a window where poisons switched off and enchantments switched on I think it would be a lot more useful.

Storm Knight - This set appears to have a 100% or near 100% proc rate at the moment. When testing on flame and storm atronachs each elemental attack they did procced the storm knight passive each time. While this may be considered a bug I have to ask is this really a bad thing? This set requires a pretty big commitment. Why can't it proc the storm knight passive each time you are hit with spell damage? The lightning aura isn't game changing, but it is noticeable.

Velidreth's Mask - Interesting 2 piece. I am glad that this damage does not shotgun 1 target. It appears to hit multiple targets but each target can only take 1 instance of damage. This set seems very well designed.

Haj Mota - Simple and useful. Major Ward / Resolve are pretty nasty buffs to compete with. I worry that this set may not see much action simply because Major Ward/ Resolve abilities offer so much utility combined with the buffs. Maybe this set should modify Major Ward / Resolve abilities instead of trying to outright replace it.

Mazzatun - This set appears to echo whats wrong with a lot of low health sets in the game at the moment. The cooldowns are usually to long, the effects are usually underwhelming, and the health threshold is usually dangerously low. That is exactly how I feel about this set. Why not make this set like a new version of 0grim scales? Have it increase all resource regen by x% while at or below 50% health.

Whats sad is; if I can get it in impen eventually i will use it because its absolutely amazing for PvP.

• Iggybot
    Iggybot
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone actually tested heem-jas yet?
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XaXa wrote: »
    Theres a stam DPS monster set. but no Magicka DPS. I is sad =[

Pushed Stam Meta continues on!
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Red Mountain set. This is a stamina set and should therefore have Poison/Disease damage as 5th Bonus. Flame damage is for magicka users but most of the other Bonuses def indicate it is a Stamina set. Also the 3rd Bonus Spelldamage should be changed to Stamina Bonus.

So my Suggestions:
    3rd Bonus change it to Extra Stamina
    5th Bonus change the Flame damage to Poison Damage

2762fe1497.jpg

Drop spell dmg for more weapon dmg and make it poision dmg and I'd be all over This set
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a magicka DK I cannot help but be disappointed in the lack of anything useful for me in this patch, as well as several earlier patches. I assume that goes for many of the other magicka classes as well.

This DLC brings about one mask for stamina, one for tanks, and none for magicka. The Gossamer set is nice for healers, not for dps. The Amberplasm set has uses in PvP perhaps, not in PvE for a dps. The Red Mountain set is useless for magicka DK. Why did you not change it to be viable for magicka DK? The Silks of the sun have been tested, and found lacking compared to Julianos, which is easy to obtain. Burning Spellweave is not scaled to CP160, and Scathing Mage doesn't offer anything over Julianos.

Why is it that, even if this game has several fire themed sets, Julianos/Willpower/Skoria(Kena) is still best in slot by far for my class and build? You really ought to make some of these fire sets on par with what is now considered best equipment for magicka DK, I'm not going to switch from my current setup of Juli/Will/Skoria and loose a lot of DPS.

And yet you keep introducing stuff for stamina builds, for tanks, for healers, and nothing for magicka dps. What exactly am I supposed to grind for, run trials, run vet dungeons? So yeah, I'm quite disappointed this DLC/patch, just like I was in the last two.
    Edited by Carbonised on July 28, 2016 9:16AM
  • juhasman
    juhasman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Tested some sets after patch 2.5.1.

Red Mountain - This is a good example of what other flat damage sets should be raised to. The damage is good and the proc rate it easy to keep up with. I do wonder if it will push the viper sting set out however. With perfect RNG the set is 2 procs ahead of the viper set. Average RNG is still putting the set 1 proc chance above Viper. Even stamina DPS that used viper would probably be better off using red mountain as long as they are averaging 4+ hits a second. CP can't even close the gap an extra 8-16k damage provides.

Hands of Mephala - A bad set in my opinion. The set pieces offer nothing new and the capstone is bad. The snare is very short range. The snare is stationary. The snare damage is low. The snare provides a debuff that can be applied far more consistently through poison or bow. I would change the 5 piece in several ways:
    • Have the webs tether enemies in a large radius.
    • Enemies would have to run from the webs to break them.
    • The damage would be based on max health ( 10%? 15%?).
    • The armor debuff would unique like Night Mother's Gaze.

Widowmaker - This set does not proc twice if you use the same poison on both weapons. If you use different poisons on each weapon you can make the set proc twice during the 10 second down time. I'm not sure how i feel about this set. It encourages more weapon swapping than what may be feasible. Usually one bar is set to defense and one to offense, or one is set to single target and one to aoe. This set looks to waste time on a defensive bar or encourages the use of a less viable set of skills to proc the poison. I don't know if this poison interaction is really worth it.

If the set lowered the poison CD, or gave a window where poisons switched off and enchantments switched on I think it would be a lot more useful.

Storm Knight - This set appears to have a 100% or near 100% proc rate at the moment. When testing on flame and storm atronachs each elemental attack they did procced the storm knight passive each time. While this may be considered a bug I have to ask is this really a bad thing? This set requires a pretty big commitment. Why can't it proc the storm knight passive each time you are hit with spell damage? The lightning aura isn't game changing, but it is noticeable.

Velidreth's Mask - Interesting 2 piece. I am glad that this damage does not shotgun 1 target. It appears to hit multiple targets but each target can only take 1 instance of damage. This set seems very well designed.

Haj Mota - Simple and useful. Major Ward / Resolve are pretty nasty buffs to compete with. I worry that this set may not see much action simply because Major Ward/ Resolve abilities offer so much utility combined with the buffs. Maybe this set should modify Major Ward / Resolve abilities instead of trying to outright replace it.

Mazzatun - This set appears to echo whats wrong with a lot of low health sets in the game at the moment. The cooldowns are usually to long, the effects are usually underwhelming, and the health threshold is usually dangerously low. That is exactly how I feel about this set. Why not make this set like a new version of 0grim scales? Have it increase all resource regen by x% while at or below 50% health.

Whats sad is; if I can get it in impen eventually i will use it because its absolutely amazing for PvP.

Dungeon sets will be able with impen since update 12.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Red Mountain set. This is a stamina set and should therefore have Poison/Disease damage as 5th Bonus. Flame damage is for magicka users but most of the other Bonuses def indicate it is a Stamina set. Also the 3rd Bonus Spelldamage should be changed to Stamina Bonus.

So my Suggestions:

2762fe1497.jpg

Drop spell dmg for more weapon dmg and make it poision dmg and I'd be all over This set
    There is also set called Ashen Grip that 5pc bonus doing exactly same fire breath effect but it is crafable. Why can't zos make 1 set for magicka users, one for stamina.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

So my Suggestions:

2762fe1497.jpg

There is also set called Ashen Grip that 5pc bonus doing exactly same fire breath effect but it is crafable. Why can't zos make 1 set for magicka users, one for stamina.

Agree completely. As a fire user, I'm incredibly disappointed that there are so many interesting fire sets out there, but they are all utterly useless. Some don't scale to CP160, many are a weird mashup of stamina and magicka, or only proc off weapon damage.

All are useless for a magicka fire user compared to the usual Julianos setup, and I imagine most of them are useless to stamina as well.

Considering how many sets stamina now have to choose from, would it not be possible to at least make one or two of these fire sets viable for a magicka DK?
  • vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    vladimilianoub17_ESO1
    ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys here is a quick workaround for templates not having the sets ZOS want us to test.

Search the forums or internet for a screenshot of the set.

Once you have your image ,print it and proceed to cut it off with scissors(becareful handling scissors,they can cut)

Next,launch your game ,choose your template character and log in.

Once you are logged in with your template character,proceed to stick the images you printed on the screen of your monitor/tv with the use of superglue.Make sure to align the printed images properly to the image of your ingame character,failing on doing so may cause some glitches like being unable to see whats behind the glued images.

Play and test the new glued sets pieces.Be sure to notice any bugs ,like for example,set stats not adding on your character or 5 pieces bonuses not proccing.

Finally use the in-game bug report or this forums to report any bug or feedback.Videos of the bug are highly encouraged.ZOS may learn something. XD
    Edited by vladimilianoub17_ESO1 on July 29, 2016 10:32PM
  • chimneyswift_ESO
    chimneyswift_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheHsN wrote: »
    Make one of the monster set for magicka pls.... with magicka recovery or something ...i dont understand stamina players pays u or something?

Imo they should honestly change the Bogdan the Nightflame 1 piece bonus to Magicka Recovery from Health. Blood Spawn has Stam recovery, Engine Guardian has Health Recovery, why not just give Nightflame the Magicka Recovery?
    Ebonheart Pact
    GM of Secret Order of Sotha Sil
    Stam DK - Chimneyswift
    NB Healer - Hist-and-Honey
    Templar - Milvela Volos
    Sorc - Thè Flash

For ESO builds & guides: http://www.ChimneySwift11.com
    YouTube: youtube.com/ChimneySwift11
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/chimneyswift11
    Facebook Gaming: http://www.fb.gg/ChimneySwift11