The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dro M'athra skin

Tyrannitar
Tyrannitar
✭✭✭
Similar to the soul-shriven skin that was available for a short time, imagine a Dro M'athra skin that worked the same way.

SooOooO many people want it, but so few people can beat vMoL... Not that we don't have the skill, we just don't have the same schedule as 11 other people.

I, personally, would definitely buy it to circumnavigate 4 hours of grinding.
My Cat Two Chainz (Main) - AD Stam Sorc
Post Malone - AD Mag Blade
Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
Vampy Cat- AD Perma-WW Templar
610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Soul-Shriven skin is available in game.
    The Mind-Shriven skin, was availablei last October, it is similar but different.
    I don't have the Dro-M'athra skin, I want it. But I feel there should be some skins and mounts that were only earned, not every thing needs a crown store equivalent.

• Tyrannitar
    Tyrannitar
    ✭✭✭
    The Soul-Shriven skin is available in game.
    The Mind-Shriven skin, was availablei last October, it is similar but different.
    I don't have the Dro-M'athra skin, I want it. But I feel there should be some skins and mounts that were only earned, not every thing needs a crown store equivalent.

As someone who's killed Molag Ba'al Literally, (and yes, I counted) 2k+ times and has only gotten the stonefire scamp (albeit 3 times)...

And as someone who can't find a raid group who has a schedule that can fit mine... I heavily disagree.

Maybe if the challenge was vMSA where it's a solo test of skill; but other than that, I see nothing wrong with having it available for a cost instead of not at all.
    My Cat Two Chainz (Main) - AD Stam Sorc
    Post Malone - AD Mag Blade
    Ba'al Sahk- AD Stam DK
    Vampy Cat- AD Perma-WW Templar
    610 CP as of 12/12/2016
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This always confused me....

What does the Soul Shriven skin look like and what does the Mind Shriven skin look like? Which one is which!

I've looted two Stonefire Scamps but never the skin :(
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭