Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with Mundus stone effect and enchantment effect

LeDave
LeDave
✭✭✭
I had 4 increase mundus stone effect epic hunding's rage and 1 epic hunding's rage with stamina enchantment and increase enchantment effect by 17 percent? I don't remember exact. I have thief stone blessing that increases crit.

So I swapped out that 1 hunding's rage armor hat has increase enchantment effect out to a full 5 set of increase mundus stone effect epic huding's rage.

Heres the problem. When I swapped out that increase increase enchantment for mundus stone effect, my critical rating dropped from 69.9 percent to 67.6 percent. Is this suppose to be right? I always thought Mundus stone is boss in traits.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using a nightblade?? That looks like a nightblade assassination ability drop.

Also was the piece you replaced not medium?

Did you change weapons to sharpened?

Triple check those and move to a new zone. All obvious but even I make miscalculations when I'm a bit tired and I end up yelling at the screen for no reason haha.

If not, the above.... Interesting...
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • LeDave
    LeDave
    ✭✭✭
    What do you mean it is assassination drop? All my armor set is medium. Also yes, both weapons are Sharpened.