The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[REQUEST] Return of Mind-Shriven Skin and Horse?

Bonzodog01
Bonzodog01
✭✭✭✭✭
As title says, I would love to be able to obtain the Mind-Shriven skin now, I missed it last time.
Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree! I joined ESO a bit too late to get this guy. I'd love to have such an interesting mount.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, they were advertised as limited time and should stay that way. Otherwise what is the meaning of future limited stuff?

If they do come back I want the loyalty rewards to come back as well, since us console players never had the chance to obtain them.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    The Mind Shriven horse was not advertised as limited. It was offered at IC launch with no caveats about being limited - it was only with the October 2, 2015 Crown Store Showcase where they said the Mind Shriven horse was leaving the Crown Store on November 2. It may come back! *fingers crossed*
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love the horse! It's actually why I became interested in that senche mount, as I originally thought it was a senche version of that horse.

(NOTE: I would like a mind shriven something mount. If the horse won't come back, a senche or wolf or bear or guar or wamasu or thunder beetle mind shriven mount would be sufficient for me, I am not picky! :D )
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fair warning for those who want the mind-shriven horse, that bugger is LOUD. Like really, really loud and jarring. Every time you mount / dismount / jump / sprint it sounds like a horse being electrocuted and broadcast through an amplifier. I bought it for one of my characters because it fit her style but I had to end up abandoning it because it was so unrelentingly annoying.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    Fair warning for those who want the mind-shriven horse, that bugger is LOUD. Like really, really loud and jarring. Every time you mount / dismount / jump / sprint it sounds like a horse being electrocuted and broadcast through an amplifier. I bought it for one of my characters because it fit her style but I had to end up abandoning it because it was so unrelentingly annoying.

Yes. Would actually like a refund on the damn thing because of the horrible LOUD screeching that it makes. I can't use it, but I love the way it looks...
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Request Denied.
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please bring them back. I was unaware they were a limited-time deal until I was on vacation out of state and they left the store before I was able to return home to purchase them. :(
  • xii-santa
    xii-santa
    ✭✭
    You can obtain the skin as a reward for defeating Molag Bal in the sewers
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xii-santa wrote: »

You are confusing it with the Soul-Shriven skin -

Soul-Shriven-Skin-Male-front.jpg
    , obtainable from the Molag Bal kill. Soul Shriven skin makes you look exactly like the soul shriven in Cold Harbour, but the Mind Shriven Skin -

eaf23d2daa9460a59706f9b864903025.jpg
    is not really seen in game afaik. The skin has a bluish-white glow to it, and the eyes of your char glow blue.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Denisgsv
    Denisgsv
    ✭✭
    want that skin aswell ....
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bonzodog01 wrote: »
    xii-santa wrote: »

You are confusing it with the Soul-Shriven skin -

Soul-Shriven-Skin-Male-front.jpg
    , obtainable from the Molag Bal kill. Soul Shriven skin makes you look exactly like the soul shriven in Cold Harbour, but the Mind Shriven Skin -

eaf23d2daa9460a59706f9b864903025.jpg
    is not really seen in game afaik. The skin has a bluish-white glow to it, and the eyes of your char glow blue.
    I have this skin, you are correct. It is different in game. It does mod the skin but only adds the glow effect to the face and it looks different than the picture. Try to get a screenshot later tonight and post .....

• Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is the Mind Shriven Skin. I found this online, looks to be the same character above in the Soul Shriven skin. It looks this way on my character ingame .....

Mind-Shriven-Skin-Male-Front.jpg

Mind-Shriven-Skin-Male-Back.jpg

• raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree ZoS should bring this skin back.

Why would Zos turn away money over some silly "Limited" word. I thought the point was to make money off of this game, right? Is that why they have micro-transactions?
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see them both brought back, I missed the chance to buy them both over the period they were avaliable
    World's First Planesbreaker
    World's First Bugged Planesbreaker
    World's First Dawnbringer
    World's Third Godslayer
    World's Second Immortal Redeemer
    World's Third Gryphon Heart

Top scores :
    vAA - 4D (PC NA) - 154,068 - 8:31 Greymoor
    vSO - 4D (PC NA) - 180,238 - 11:28 Greymoor
    vHRC - 4D (PC NA) - 163,258 - 8:28 Greymoor
    vMOL - Calamity (PC NA) - 174,680 - 9:42 Stonethorn
    vHOF - 4D (PC NA) - 232,362 - 14:11 Greymoor
    vAS - 4D (PC NA) - 117,014 - 2:41 Stonethorn
    vCR - Calamity (PC NA) - 136,091 - 3:45 Stonethorn
    vSS - 4D (PC NA) - 255,552 - 21:34 Greymoor
    vKA - 4D (PC NA) - 247,292 - 16:19 Greymoor
    vRG - Calamity (PC NA) - 301,438 - 24:21 Blackwood
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    HA, got him
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was lucky enough to purchase the mind shriven horse in time, and I love him despite all the noise! I would however like for the clouded senche leopard to be brought back. I didn't actually miss it, but I thought the reskin wasn't well done. I didn't think that yes my graphics were on minimum, and everything looks s**te on those settings. It's actually awesome and I regret not buying it.
    PC/EU DC
  • Hearts_Wake
    Hearts_Wake
    ✭✭✭
    Bring it back!!!
    QQ.
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would Zos turn away money over some silly "Limited" word

I think that "Limited" word is earning them quiet a lot of money.

I missed out on some really cool stuff myself, but limited should remain limited. It makes it all the more special to actually own some of these mounts/skins
    *Special Snowflake*