The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Renewal Issue

fr0stee32
fr0stee32
At the same time I received an email notifying me that my subscription successfully renewed, I lost all access to my membership perks in game, can't travel to any DLC location, buffs are gone, crafting items aren't going in the crafting bag.

I left this game for eight months because, for two months straight, you failed to deliver my monthly crown allotment. I would appreciate a resolution today. I will not be coming back after leaving again.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fr0stee32 wrote: »
    At the same time I received an email notifying me that my subscription successfully renewed, I lost all access to my membership perks in game, can't travel to any DLC location, buffs are gone, crafting items aren't going in the crafting bag.

I left this game for eight months because, for two months straight, you failed to deliver my monthly crown allotment. I would appreciate a resolution today. I will not be coming back after leaving again.

Did the email come from ZOS or Microsoft?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • fr0stee32
    fr0stee32

Microsoft.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fr0stee32 wrote: »

Microsoft.

The Microsoft email is nothing more than the sales receipt. Microsoft still needs to tell ZOS that it happened and then ZOS has to update the account. Since this seems to work on PS4, my feeling has always been that there is something wrong with the "Microsoft tells ZOS" part of the process, rather than the "ZOS updates the account" part.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK I just just went thru this last night. Call xbone and have them reverse your payment and resubscribe while on phone with them. Should work fine. 1 800 4my xbox
  • Eletheia
    Eletheia
    ✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    OK I just just went thru this last night. Call xbone and have them reverse your payment and resubscribe while on phone with them. Should work fine. 1 800 4my xbox

So, what you are saying is that everyone who has renewed has to go through this process? This is ridiculous. It is clear that there is a problem with the game since the launch of the Dark Brotherhood DLC, and now it is up to us, the players, to sort out their mess? Terrible.
  • Eletheia
    Eletheia
    ✭✭
    Okay, the solution posted did not work. I had Xbox reverse the charge and I repurchased the membership in game, as instructed by the support. Logged out of the game, restarted the console, and still not showing as active. The problem is definitely on Zenimax's side, and they need to fix it, but I won't hold my breath.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God no I'm not suggesting everyone should have to do this. I'm just trying to help because I went thru it this weekend. Don't bite my freaking head off. Next time I'll refrain from posting what worked for me. These forums are toxic.
  • fr0stee32
    fr0stee32
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »

Hey man,

Just wanted to let you know, that despite that other person giving you crap, your method worked. They didn't reverse the payment, they had me disconnect my Xbox from all cables and refreshed all my subscriptions on their end. Once that was done, my sub was back in game and had my updated crown amount and all. Basically the same thing though. Just wanted to say thanks. I'd still be waiting around for ZOS without your advice.
  • MikeTheeElder
    MikeTheeElder
    ✭✭
    Just logged in to find I'm having the same issue. I tried the Microsoft angle but no luck, even with the disconnect console hard start, so like always it's hit or miss. I just tend to think that since I've never had an issue with Xbox/Microsoft outside of ESO that this is definitely a ZOS issue.
  • MCDEVILDAWG
    Curious. Had monthly come out April 30 then nothing till June 15 and notice coming out july 1st. Also did not receive crown from June 15payment and tax was added but none first time. Anyone explain this?
  • blakedingjan
    blakedingjan
    Soul Shriven
    Me and my friend have had the same problem. Support just puts you onto Xbox support and they send you around and around. But this method I have tried on my game and my friends has worked: get Xbox to completely unsubscribe you and then re-subscribe (Don't just purchase it again without first unsubscribing). Log in then out and restart console. I know it seems like a hassle and a waste of money but it's currently the only method that has worked twice for me. Otherwise if you have the patience, just wait for a proper fix but don't waste your time with support