The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Plentiful Harvest nerf or am I going mad?

LordSock
LordSock
✭✭✭
As of last night, after the DB patch on PS4 I have now over 240 champion points. I had about 210 before patch.
Where I'm going with this is:

I only had Plentiful Harvest before, now I have Plentiful Harvest and Master Gatherer passives, which is AWESOME BTW :).

I have gathered mats for about 2 hours last night, mostly doing Craglorn surveys. I harvested about 8 surveys and a bunch of random nodes.

1. I got no nirncrux mats, which worries me. I usually get 1 or 2 per 3 surveys.
2. I noticed that Plentiful Harvest procs roughly 5% of the time now. This also worries me.

I really hope its RNG, but I was wondering if anyone else had similar experience?

Edited by LordSock on June 17, 2016 1:41PM
  • de_la_Dude
    de_la_Dude
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed a drop in yield from plentiful harvest since the DB patch as well. Most notably with reagents. I've been wondering about this too.. I actually double checked my CPs the other day because my results have been so dismal.

Retracted my previous statement. After several more hours of playtime I'm pretty sure its working just fine.
    Edited by de_la_Dude on June 20, 2016 5:44PM
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm
  • LordSock
    LordSock
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see I'm not going crazy. I was going to stop harvesting after my 3rd survey yielded less then specified results but I figured as that point it was bad RNG. :(

Ah well, I'll have to horde my surveys again till a fix is implemented.

• Grileenor
    Grileenor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. I am hording my writ bags again. I will only open them, after someone told, it has been patched. I never found a single nirncrux since DB, doing about 5 writs every day^^.
  • LordSock
    LordSock
    ✭✭✭
    Also to add, that plentiful harvest passive is not working in pre 50 zones.