The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't Wait to See the Hilarious @ Names

PhxOldGamer68
PhxOldGamer68
✭✭✭✭
I've seen so many funny @ Names in signatures on these forums. Most of us on console didn't know it would someday be displayed in game. Are you one? What's your @ Name that's gonna make a player stop and die laughing after seeing it or make you submit a name change request?
PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Lucifer_Malice
    Lucifer_Malice
    ✭✭✭
    Pepe_Roni
    The Dude abides.
    The past exists only in our memories, the future only in our plans. The present is our only reality. The tree that you are aware of intellectually, because of that small time lag, is always in the past and therefore is always unreal. Any intellectually conceived object is always in the past and therefore unreal. Reality is always the moment of vision before the intellectualization takes place. There is no other reality. - Robert M. Pirsig
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL Nice
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • YeOldeGamer
    YeOldeGamer
    ✭✭✭
    Argonian Sorc. Strokes-His-Wand.
  • Mr.Hmm
    Mr.Hmm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajit Nightblade: Hides-in-Socks
    If I die tomorrow I do not want to think of the game I could of played today, therefor I will play whatever I want today while securing a future to play in as well.

A true gamer will think of all the possible outcomes and execute the one that is the hardest to accomplish.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my God...my cheesy names...noooooooooo ;____;
    I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie