The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of October 22:
·[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

Scathing mage set

xK0R3zY
xK0R3zY
Anyone with experience with it know if it's really worth it to use on my magblade for PvE I have a couple pieces already so is the burst worth replacing over julianos. Don't want to grind ICP knowing it's not that good.I hope it really is
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode (all NA servers)
    vma:592,363 vdsa:46,792 vhrc:152,866 vaa:142,703 vso:163,432 vmol:154797
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    GM of Majeeka
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    ^^
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scathing Mage is BiS for a Magic NB, if gotten in the right trait, of course.
    Since it has no internal cooldown, it is possible to maintain the set buff 100% of the time with a good enough rotation, although Force Pulse Rotation is probably the easiest/best way to do so.
    Argonian forever
  • xK0R3zY
    xK0R3zY
    Alright then I shall grind for it I have 2 pieces so far with divine traits for both pieces I heard cripple is able to proc it and also refreshing paths
    Edited by xK0R3zY on May 31, 2016 8:51PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is definitely BIS for a Siphonblade if you are running a Force Pulse build, which you should be at this point. Force pulse has a x3 chance to proc this, vs x1 of funnel health. I think it is perhaps also best for Sorcs if NOT using overload. I was getting about an 80% uptime on my sorc, which suggests its better than the crafted stuff. It is garbage for an overload build because the uptime was less than 25%. I don't think it is worth using for DKs or Templars.
    Alliance/Platform: Ebonheart Pact - PC/NA - CP 1,100ish

My Toons:
    DKs: Oreyn ßearclaw - Dunmer, Bear-m'Athra - Redguard, Bearzilla - Argonian
    Sorcs: Beary Jane - Altmer, Bearricane - Redguard, Molag Bear - Altmer (AD)
    NBs: Bearclaw Oreyn - Dunmer, Bearblade - Bosmer, ßearblade - Dunmer (DC)
    Temps: Gandalf Likes To Party - Altmer, Bearplar - Redguard, Bearamedic - Argonian
    Wardens: Warden Bearclaw - Altmer, Bear Jordan - Redguard, Bear's Hippie Girlfriend - Bosmer

vAS+2, vHOFHM, vMOLHM, vSOHM, vHRCHM, vAAHM, vDSA
    Stormproof: All Classes
    Flawless Conqueror: Beary Jane, Bearricane, Molag Bear, Bearclaw Oreyn
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer: Beary Jane
  • sagitter
    sagitter
    ✭✭✭✭
    So i was hoping for a pair of shoes to complete this set, finally after months of pain farming i got a pair of it and is "PROSPEROUS". They added new traits in the dungeons drops so now it is even more difficult to get divines :(.