The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player looking for Craftaholic Guild

Ekoe1954
Ekoe1954
✭✭✭
Casual PVE player, enjoys crafting and trading. Lost my fav. crafting guilds :'( when I took time off for courses. Happy to say... I'm "free at last" and have the time to play my fav. game again.
I would love to find a guild that focuses on supporting crafters with research ... Any Craftaholic type guilds out there looking for a member?
A trader would be handy but not imperative (yet lol)
Of course warm, friendly, non corrosive, no drama........... goes without saying lol.
If you in the market for a quiet but friendly active casual.... send me an invite @Ekoe1954 .
Ty