The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Ideas to fix dragon blood

imapogostick
imapogostick
✭✭
Ok anyone have any ideas to fix this besides getting rid of the percentages in battle spirit, for pvp? Obviously the percentage skills they aren't willing to fix so, My idea is to allow dragon blood to crit. That'll give you an ok heal or do they expect magic dk to use burning embers, draw essence and Crap like that where you need to slot 4 or 5 healing skills...
Edited by imapogostick on May 31, 2016 3:21PM
  • DemonDruaga
    DemonDruaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    just change it to heal based of max health, instead of missing health, and it would be an okay heal again
    Ardor // Dunkelsicht // Pakt
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys they arent going to fix it, if they were they would have this patch. There probably have been over a 1000 posts on this for several months now. They have completely gave us the finger on this and said screw you and your class. Yes i am pissed today cause i was holding out hope they would fix it with DB. These developers literally dont have even common sense. It takes 10 minutes of testing it to realize how bad it sucks in PVP and they refuse to do anything about it. ZOS is incompetent.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo, make it a flat heal scaling with resource that is stronger the more health you're missing, just like am execute.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Vrathak
    Vrathak
    ✭✭✭
    As a PvP DK Tank I must disagree with you guys.... DK`s healing are based on health regen and not actual healing spells. Yes they do have some like the ones stated above, but you can`t expect every class to have a class skill with burst heals. DK`s survivability is based on shield stacking and health regen, not burst heal.
  • BlackMadara
    BlackMadara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vrathak wrote: »
    As a PvP DK Tank I must disagree with you guys.... DK`s healing are based on health regen and not actual healing spells. Yes they do have some like the ones stated above, but you can`t expect every class to have a class skill with burst heals. DK`s survivability is based on shield stacking and health regen, not burst heal.

Dks only get 5% health regen for each draconic power ability on bar. Theie main source of healing is not health regen. Dks specialize in self healing. Templars in healing of all types for group. NB in hots. Sorcs in shield stacking for reliable heals. On average, a night blade would even have more health regen than a DK due to their 15% all regen increase. Dks have multiple self heals in class that work well in certain situations. Burning embers gives a large heal for longer dot ticks. Deep breath gives large heals while surrounded. Flame lash for putting pressure. Only dragon blood doesn't work well for its intended purpose, a non offensive burst heal while low, an anti execute. This is with PvP in mind of course.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are so wrong. DKs were design to have the only burst self heal in the game.
    Because I can!
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stack more health
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

sorry, but do PvP tanks exist?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Health regen maybe considered the worst stat in the game. You get your health back by heals not health regen. Health regen does nothing at all for you when the burst damage is as high as it is in the current game.
    Edited by flguy147ub17_ESO on June 1, 2016 9:36PM
  • WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »

No offense but I think you are the one that is wrong.. Have you not ever played as a templar? Dragon blood is the only burst heal DKs have and it sucks. I use a stamina dk, just unlocked resolving vigor, and I dropped the sorry excuse of a heal Dragon blood is and use rally and resolving vigor.. I've never had more survivability than I do now; and due to the high cost of Dragon blood, I'll never go back. It's useless. Now I can use that extra magic I have for a skill that is actually useful.
  • Vangy
    Vangy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No offense but I think you are the one that is wrong.. Have you not ever played as a templar? Dragon blood is the only burst heal DKs have and it sucks. I use a stamina dk, just unlocked resolving vigor, and I dropped the sorry excuse of a heal Dragon blood is and use rally and resolving vigor.. I've never had more survivability than I do now; and due to the high cost of Dragon blood, I'll never go back. It's useless. Now I can use that extra magic I have for a skill that is actually useful.

Dragons blood used to be decent. Not OP... Not sucky... but reasonable... Used to though. Now it just sucks. Coagulating blood returns 33% of missing health on top of major fortitude and minor vitality + 8% bonus healing received. + its a draconic power ability and that means while its active you get extra health regen on top of the healing bonus it provided. So if you were a tanky DK with around 25-28k health, and casted it while you were at low health, it used to provide a 7-9k heal pre-buffed without CP and healing bonuses applied. With all those factored in and any extra healing bonuses you had, it used to provide anywhere around 10k+ heals when used correctly. Not good on a stam DK cos of its huge cost but very good on magDKs and tanky DKs that had some magicka to spare. Now its just gone to *** though due to cyro nerf-healing.

Its sad to see the usefulness of this ability never got to be experienced by those who came after this was nerfed into the ground... TT.TT
    Edited by Vangy on June 2, 2016 2:27AM
    (2)V16 Dk- stam dps/stam tank/mag dps
    (2)V16 Sorc- mag dps/stam dps
    (2)V16 nb- stam dps/mag dps
    (1)v16 temp- mag tank/mag dps
    CP: 610 and counting

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates! Viva la revolutionz
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No offence but I doubt that for the few months you played you know what are you talking about. Templars burst heal is not self heal. It is a smart heal. Before the big changes when the resources mattered you waisted a lot of magicka as a templar when you need a heal. People used to complain a lot that the heal goes to their allies and not themselves. Back in time GDB was considered the best self heal in the game.
    Because I can!
  • WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad that's in the past.. I'm beginning to see a trend where zos nerfs abilities, and then brings them back up again after some time. Kind of like Madden taking away features, and then a couple years later putting it back in and acting like it's something new and exciting.