The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shroud of the Lich Lord broken?

TheMachineKiller
TheMachineKiller
✭✭✭
I'm led to believe that this set's 5 piece bonus is broken. I've run two tests:
1. Comparing percentage regained each second with/wihout the 'lich regeneration' activated
2. Comparing the total time it takes to regenerate from 0% magicka to 100% magicka with/without the 'lich regeneration' activated

For the first test: Without the lich regen, I recover 6.5% mag/sec (I run the FTC add-on with the percentages of each resource displayed). With the lich regen active, I still recover 6.5% mag/sec. It should tick for more than 6.5% magicka/sec when lich regen is active.

For the second test: Without the lich regen, It takes 29.5 seconds to go from 0% to 100% magicka. With the lich regen bonus (which is for 20 seconds), it still takes 29.5 seconds to from 0%-100% magicka. It should be much quicker than that.

For those who don't know what the 5-piece bonus is: (5 items) Once per minute, when below 33% Magicka, gain 1032 Magicka Recovery for 20.0 seconds
Vehemence
Solo Extraordinaire
    Miss Machine - AD Wolfskull - DC Ok Cool - DC Wheremigoin - DC
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It work fine for me. In fact, it does way more than the tooltip says. I go from 1300 to 3100 and It definitely goes up a hell of a lot.
  • TheMachineKiller
    TheMachineKiller
    ✭✭✭
    I've been testing it over and over again. I switch out the infused chest piece for another infused chest piece (non-lich set), and get the same results in terms of regen/sec and total time.
    Vehemence
    Solo Extraordinaire
  • TheMachineKiller
    TheMachineKiller
    ✭✭✭
    Also, it factors in your champion points spent in the arcanist tree when the 1032 regen is thrown on top of your original regen.
    Vehemence
    Solo Extraordinaire
  • ethanthefox
    ethanthefox
    ✭✭
    I dont know about this bug and it seems to work ok for me. What I know tho its that it procs when I fire siege even if my pool is full wich is kinda annoying.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried In combat?
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont know about this bug and it seems to work ok for me. What I know tho its that it procs when I fire siege even if my pool is full wich is kinda annoying.

it's a visual error.happened with me while I wasn't even wearing the whole set
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • TheMachineKiller
    TheMachineKiller
    ✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Tried In combat?

I've been playing with the set equipped for about a month or so. I can't tell if it works while in combat tbh.
    Vehemence
    Solo Extraordinaire
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine works great. Just better out of combat
  • TheMachineKiller
    TheMachineKiller
    ✭✭✭
    Have you timed it? Can you tell by the numbers?
    Vehemence
    Solo Extraordinaire
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Tried In combat?

I've been playing with the set equipped for about a month or so. I can't tell if it works while in combat tbh.

It certainly seems to be working for me. I see the buff (addon), it's in my character screen where my regen jumps to over 3k (from about 1300), and my magicka bar stays filled up unless I've really been spamming hard.