The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Divines Effect on single item

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
Usually I follow online instructions how to make a decent build and they recommend to put a single divines into armor traits.
So I put it as below and with Purple armor I got 6,5%. I know it's just a small percent not this shown 6,5% because only 1 armor piece, but accidentally I calculated that with Mage mundus stone and stats as on picture, it gave me only +80 magicka extra, which is ridiculously low. If this is true than putting divine to single item has no sense, Impenetrable could give me more advantage with 220 points. Is this right, or I did something wrong?

YUThEyL.jpg
0afIUOk.jpg

PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok that explains my thoughts, 96 on single legendary item, ~80 on Purple.
    So surely, waste of trait if single only.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Sunburnt_Penguin
    Sunburnt_Penguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI: if you're using the Mage Mundus then Infused on the larger pieces gives more Magicka than Divines.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Divines is by far the best trait for pve, if you think this is weak you're underestimating the value of the correct mundus stone.

Legendary v16 divines gives 7,5% increased mundus effect which is 52,5% for 7 divines gear pieces (45.5% for epic quality).

One of the best mundus stones is the Thief which increases weapon/spell crit by 11%.
    If you have 7 divines gear pieces the weapon/spell crit value is increased by roughly 5,8%.
    With a critical dmg modifier of roughly 160% you will do about 3.5% more dmg.

With the TBS set you get 2 mundus stones which gives 2x 52,5% increased mundus value.
    This gives you roughly two times the 3,5% dmg boost which results in 7% more dmg, just from the Divines trait on your gear.

No other armor trait even comes close to give such a big advantage.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer