The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood new mats discovery combinations!

Chaquinho89
Chaquinho89
✭✭✭
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I've been on the PTS and made all the combinations for discovering all the 8 new poison/potions ingredients, so when it drops on the Live server it's easier to go straight into discovering them not wasting time and mats...

First of all, I used all these combinations with OILS, which you'll be able to get from Mammoths, Giants and Trolls, I think the new Minotaurs also drop them.

Also, as always, you can discovery the FIRST EFFECT right away by EATING the specific ingredient, and the others is just by mixing and matching..

So here are the combinations I managed to discover all of them:

> Beetle Scuttle + Mudcrab Chitin + Torchbug Thorax;
> Beetle Scuttle + Spider Egg + Butterfly Wing;
> Torchbug Thorax + Mudcrab Chitin + White Cap;
> Beetle Scuttle + Butterfly Wing + Mudcrab Chitin;
> Butterfly Wing + Nirnroot;
> Spider Egg + Nirnroot;
> Scrib Jelly + Blessed Thirstle + Imp Stool;
> Nightshade + Mudcrab Chitin + Spider Egg;
> Beetle Scruttle + Butterfly Wing + Flashy Larva;
> Flashy Larva + Nightshade;
> Scrib Jelly + Spider Egg;
> Mudcrab Chitin + Nightshade + Scrib Jelly;
> Scrib Jelly + Flashy Larva;
> Beetle Scuttle + Torchbug Thorax;
> Torchbug Thorax + Nirnroot + Imp Stool.

PS. I'm not sure if it'll change when it goes to live, but on the PTS these are the ones to have all the mats discovered. :wink:
PC / NA.

"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. but without the Hero, there is no Event." -- Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can U add wht they do please?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Chaquinho89
    Chaquinho89
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I didn't really take notes on that, but Deltia has a really good guide on his website with images of all of the ingredients traits, you can check it out there!

deltiasgaming.com/2016/05/06/eso-alchemy-guide/

:smiley:
    PC / NA.

"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. but without the Hero, there is no Event." -- Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
  • Mr_Luscan
    Mr_Luscan
    ✭✭
    Since you'll need to make these combo's anyway, just so you'll "Discover" the traits, you'll find out real soon what they all do.
    I suggest you use your low-level waters since you'll prolly toss (sell) most if not all when you're done.

And to Chaq I say THANKS and Well Done. Saved me a lot of aggravating work to find these.