Maintenance for the week of January 20:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Kaspersky Anti-Virus show as a "unknown site"( "grey zone") elderscrollsonline.com

Wild_Monk
Wild_Monk
✭✭
When I try to enter in My Account, on the page - https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/,
my Kaspersky Anti-virus show a grey logo in browser window with address. Un-secure scripts.
Error "page is trying to load scripts from unknown sources".
What is it?
"If you have nothing to say, say nothing".

"He, who fights with monsters, should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. ( F.Nietzsche. Beyond Good and Evil)

"If you drink with thieves, fear for your wallet. If you walk along the dirt road, you can not have clear legs".
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    That's pretty strange. Are you able to access the site? If not, try using a different browser.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Wild_Monk
    Wild_Monk
    ✭✭
    Browser Google Chrome. Last version. With working cookies & java scripts.
    I do not doing something special. Just try to play , on Home PC.

Result . I uninstalled Kasp Internet Security, and all is looking good, working fine now.
    But...this is not normal , I think.

"He, who fights with monsters, should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you. ( F.Nietzsche. Beyond Good and Evil)

"If you drink with thieves, fear for your wallet. If you walk along the dirt road, you can not have clear legs".
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've met Kaspersky during a business meeting several years ago.

I would not let anything with his name on it come within a mile radius of any computer of mine.
    shades.gif
    The Sidekick Order:
    The Naked Nords | The Cannon Fodder of Tamriel | The Mercenaries without Skills | The League of formidable Crafters
    The Psijic Order - 0.016% | Elder Moot | Lone Wolf Help | Great House Hlaalu
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    I would not let anything with his name on it come within a mile radius of any computer of mine.
    agree.gif
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Wild_Monk
    Wild_Monk
    ✭✭
    In general, I solved the problem myself. I had to disable the security settings in the defense. If the usual basic protection, it all works. Strict rules are blocking the game.