The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Treasure Hunter costume feedback

Aetherderius
Aetherderius
✭✭✭✭
There's just ONE thing I'm not happy with.

The torso seems to be made of metal (iron, steel, whatever) When you draw your weapons you hunch over a bit into a battle-ready pose, but the metal chest piece ALSO hunches over. I'm no metal-torso-armour expert, but I'm pretty sure it isn't meant to bend when you bend.

Suggestion - Either a break where the torso bends, creating a dual-plate thing, or shortening the metal and putting leather in the place of the bend.

Overall I love the design and the feel of the costume, just that bendy metal is really awkward.
Edited by Aetherderius on May 21, 2016 7:37AM
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its the same with some other armors ingame, its because a lot of the armors are skintight. They do this to decrease lag and so. I just ignore it when wearing certain armors
  • MarcoPolo
    MarcoPolo
    ✭✭✭
    Tbh iv never noticed since all game play is from behind the character but there does seem to be a lot of issues with this costume which is a shame because it looks so nice
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    They may stealth-fix some of that. Several of the other costumes have been tweaked after their cash shop release. The original harem-girl outfits had a weird thing that looked like an invisible spatula pressed down against the top of the wearer's chest. And the corset was so thick in the ribcage that it looked like it was being modelled by Lawrence Taylor.

So, give them a month.
    Walking Dead survival tip ... just run faster than Otis
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like it with all it's items added to it,but the chest is a bit bulky,and for the females,they have no boobage.Its the same as the male,just a tiny bit more bulky.
    I do like it other than that though.Oh,wait.I hide that weird helmet.