The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Legends of Craglorn {Xbox} {NA} {Social PvP/PvE Trials/Dungeon Guild}

Jaywics
Jaywics
✭✭✭
PTR3L9.jpg

#Best Social PvE Trials Guild NA

LoC is a Cross Faction XBOX PvP/PvE Guild. It springs from a number of quality DCUO/Runsecape players who are seeking like-minded ESO players.

Our guild leadership is committed to creating the ideal place for our members to succeed and thrive in Tamriel. While we do want top players in our guild, we would prefer quality people who are fun to play with that are willing to learn. Please see below for guild info.

Our Purpose:

Short Version: To set competitive leaderboard weekly scores in CP 160 Dragonstar Arena and Trials. To farm the Craglorn Trials in order to obtain Gold Jewelry Mats. (Jewelry Crafting Skill Line = Tons of profit for everyone.)

Long Version: To create a great community of Top players (regardless of alliance) who enjoy gaming with each other. We want to see a guild full of active players with a great in-game chat and top tier collaboration.

Guild Info
Server: NA
Faction: Cross Faction with leaders from all 3 Alliances.
Guild Leaders: Jaywics, Katmetal, and Pako LA
(Message any of these Leaders on XBL, Discord App, or in game for an invite today!)
Type: PvE-Veteran-Progressive Guild
Philosophy: We want to be a quality guild with positive, helpful, and active members. This will create the players we want to be surrounded by.
Scheduled Trial Runs (Discord App)
Dragonstar Arena (CP 160)
Gold Jewelry Mat Farming
Guild Supported Master Crafters
We have a great arrangement with Tamriel Trading Company. They have 3 great Locations. If you want to be in a top trading guild we can get you in past the waitlist.
Proven leadership in other MMO's and in real world situations
Excellent communication through the free Band App on your mobile device
Membership goals: We want to form a large guild with sister guilds to maximize trade potential for our members. Recruitment goals will never supersede our philosophy:
(quality people over quantity)

za4cwq.jpg

Requirements:
160+ CP. Joining LoC requires you to download the FREE DISCORD APP and have a good attitude.
Once you are accepted into LoC you must be willing to download Discord App on your mobile device for guild communication.
To become an Officer or Leader requires just 3 things: 1) Being an expert at your role/play-style (Stam/Magic DPS, Healer, or Tank) with at least 500 CP 2) Be active in game and on the Guild Discord App that is Free 3) Have a good attitude and be willing to help newer members learn the mechanics SoS Leadership has taken the time to perfect throughout all the PvE content offered by ESO.
All members are welcome to join in on normal trial farms, however, to join a Vet Craglorn Gold Jewelry Farm you must have 300 + CP at this time.

MO: LoC is an Elite PvE Guild without the Elitism. Many of our Leaders come from the End Game content PvE guilds that are already established on these forums who have formed up and created a Guild that invites all Caliber of players to form under one banner regardless of Alliance affiliation.

See you in Tamriel,

Jaywics

qMEzaq.jpg

Edited by Jaywics on October 23, 2022 12:25PM
XBOX1 NA
XBL: Jaywics
Discord ID: jaywics#2078

• Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to all the new additions that have joined STDB recently. Feel free to post here or hit one of the officers up on XBL or LINE for an invite today!
    Edited by Jaywics on May 15, 2018 12:04AM
    XBOX1 NA

• hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    looking to join i have 2 v16's but my main is healer i have 350 CP GT-hambergurler i am a pc transfer bin playing over a year now sadly old guilds have fallen off looking for a new one to get dedicated with.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Your guild sounds interesting.
    Role : Magicka Tank
    Vr 16.
    vWGT is easy its vICP you should be testing people on as its harder than WGT..
    I have completed and ran all trials on normal and hardmode multiple times.. as primary tank.
    420CP.
    GT Lady Velius xK
    Edited by o0Velius on May 12, 2016 6:11AM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    Vr 16.
    I have completed and ran all trials on normal and hardmode multiple times.. as primary tank.
    420CP.
    GT Lady Velius xK

While this true, vICP is fairly easy with the recent nerf however on vWGT you are able to see a players ability to handle the pinion phase or at least work together as a team to take down the atros and avoid/dps through the double walls at Kena.

Our theory is that if a player can can come in and beat vWGT off the street they will possess at minimum the ability to succeed at harder team oriented content.

I will shoot you both invites today.
    Edited by Jaywics on May 12, 2016 12:01PM
    XBOX1 NA

• Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    looking to join i have 2 v16's but my main is healer i have 350 CP GT-hambergurler i am a pc transfer bin playing over a year now sadly old guilds have fallen off looking for a new one to get dedicated with.

Glad you found our thread, we are a tight nit group with members having beat vWGT on VR16 with an officer in the group so you can always be assured everyone that is a full member posses the capability of beating end game content before you invite them into your group.

Quality > Quanity always with One Piece, however a good attitude is part of the formula that makes up quality players that we are looking for.

Ill send you an invite today.
    XBOX1 NA

• EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk if i want to join, since i hardly ever do pve. i have no doubt i can fulfill the requirements though.
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Jaywics wrote: »
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    Vr 16.
    420CP.
    GT Lady Velius xK

While this true, vICP is fairly easy with the recent nerf however on vWGT you are able to see a players ability to handle the pinion phase or at least work together as a team to take down the atros and avoid/dps through the double walls at Kena.

Our theory is that if a player can can come in and beat vWGT off the street they will possess at minimum the ability to succeed at harder team oriented content.

I will shoot you both invites today.

There are 2 different waya of doing that part; in WGT.. but i wont tell anyone here.. cuz that'll be cheating for. You new recuirts..

I lookforward to the invite .. i am very experienced
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    EsoRecon wrote: »
    idk if i want to join, since i hardly ever do pve. i have no doubt i can fulfill the requirements though.
    EsoRecon wrote: »

Let us know if you want in when your ready. There isnt a set time limit on when you have be to become a full member as the test run is always on the Prospect's schedule. However, no one wants to be a Prospect for life either lol!
    XBOX1 NA

• AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    What times are you guys running trials?
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    What times are you guys running trials?

Saturday nights around 1800 zulu usually.
    XBOX1 NA

• Darlig_Ulv
    Darlig_Ulv
    ✭✭
    Main v16 Stam DK Tank 450 cp (with a lot of end game experience)
    v16 Mag Sorc (still working on DPS to get up to par for the very highest end game content)

gt DarligUlvPLAGUE

Edited by Darlig_Ulv on May 23, 2016 5:13PM
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Darlig_Ulv wrote: »
    Main v16 Stam DK Tank 450 cp (with a lot of end game experience)
    v16 Mag Sorc (still working on DPS to get up to par for the very highest end game content)

gt DarligUlvPLAGUE

Will send you an invite right now. Forgive the lateness as I was suspended from the forums temporally lol.

/////BREAK/////

Now that Black Lotus has officially disbanded, alot of our members have moved into One Piece.

Join us today to run veteran OS tonight.
    XBOX1 NA

• bodidharma99
    bodidharma99
    ✭✭
    gamertag: Bodidharma99
    im a stam nb and working on my magicka too i have 551 cp i m a stormproof with my stamblade. i m looking for a guild that do trial on monday tuesday or thursday
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck with the guild. Looks solid.
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    gamertag: Bodidharma99
    im a stam nb and working on my magicka too i have 551 cp i m a stormproof with my stamblade. i m looking for a guild that do trial on monday tuesday or thursday

Received yor xbl message and will shoot you an invite now.
    XBOX1 NA

• Tida2Yuna
    Tida2Yuna
    GT: Lezask6p
  • Zombies4Peace
    Zombies4Peace
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. I'm interested in joining. I'm not a new eso player, but I'm still a little new to PvE. My main is sorc. I've beaten WGT, ICP and AA. Other than that, my PvE knowledge is limited, but I learn pretty fast.
    I have 3 v16s and 2 v1s ready for next patch. I'm over 501 CP. My magicka sorc is my main. My Templar can heal for dungeons, but Im not yet comfortable to heal for trials.
    My gamertag is Zombies4Peace
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Tida2Yuna wrote: »
    GT: Lezask6p

Sending an invite now.
    XBOX1 NA

• Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Trenia wrote: »
    Good luck with the guild. Looks solid.

Thanks. You are more than welcome to join us and see if OP is a good fit for you. Once we hit this current recruitment drives goal we will close invites for a while to build within through promotions before we expand further.

As always we value quality > quantity and will continue to do so.
    XBOX1 NA

• Darkninja_326
    Darkninja_326
    ✭✭
    I don't see you guys on the leader boards for trials? are you guys just starting out?
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys looking for an end game PvE guild, 501 CP main toon is a high elf Mag NB, also have a 4 other v16's looking for a guild to do dailies and WGT , ICP with.

GT xQuake89x
    PC -EU
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    quake89 wrote: »
    Hey guys looking for an end game PvE guild, 501 CP main toon is a high elf Mag NB, also have a 4 other v16's looking for a guild to do dailies and WGT , ICP with.

GT xQuake89x

OP farms all the dungeons you listed. This sounds like a perfect match, I'll send the invite right now.
    XBOX1 NA

• Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see you guys on the leader boards for trials? are you guys just starting out?

Even though you already know this answer....as it states above we run Trials on Saturdays but if you would care to look us up we currently hold the highest vDSA 2 DPS, 1 tank, 1Healer All time leaderboard score, but you already knew that too.

I'm sorry OP didnt work out for you, but we only accept end game players with good attitudes.

OP is consisted of Elite players minus the Eilitism and recruitment is still open at this time.
    XBOX1 NA

• Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    Every full member recieved weekly trial leaderboard rewards as well as setting some all time high scores.

Join OP today and the above description could apply to you as well!
    XBOX1 NA

• Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    quake89 wrote: »

GT xQuake89x

Quake has been one of our best pick ups so far in One Piece as he has multiple end game characters which is exactly what we are looking for.

We have 9 spots remaining before we shut down recruitment leading up to DB so join today!
    XBOX1 NA

• sam0621
    sam0621
    I'm looking for another trials guild I have 3 v16s after db I will have 8 6dps 1tank 1healer Gt ugonlurn2da
  • bombtek187
    bombtek187
    Soul Shriven
    sam0621 wrote: »
    I'm looking for another trials guild I have 3 v16s after db I will have 8 6dps 1tank 1healer Gt ugonlurn2da

This lurn guy is a n00b, don't bother sending him an inv. Lol, jk ;)

I'd like an invite :) gt is bombtek187
    Edited by bombtek187 on June 9, 2016 12:49AM
  • sam0621
    sam0621
    really bomb!
  • Jaywics
    Jaywics
    ✭✭✭
    sam0621 wrote: »

Welcome to OP!
    XBOX1 NA

• tatsunobi
    tatsunobi
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys I have 5 v16 build with over 501 cp after db dlc and I need a guild that can run about everything. Ive done it all and looking foward to try new ideas im always online most of the time or at work. My gt is goezonmee sent me an guild inv pls.

Ps my old guild dont play anymore so thats why I need to join another guild who love to conquer eso.