The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Elder Tanks Online

Rylana
Rylana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It has occurred to me in my late night musings that Dark Brotherhood is going to result in a serious lack of death in Cyrodiil, especially for organized groups. Shift meta from what some people think will happen (everyone goes stam single target lolzcakes) to something more realistic... ball groups all running harness bone shield and healing ults + heavy armor and the like, and I can fully see a 12 man or so be completely unkillable, by nearly arbitrary figures.

Serious thoughts on this musing folks, because if you havent thought about this angle yet, and I am sure some of you have, this is going to get real, really fast. Remember the old days of stacked barriers? Now its going to be everyone rocking HA spamming Harness + Healing ward. This is gonna get ridiculous really quickly I think.

Focusing people down is going to be nearly impossible without staggering odds against them, and the zergbreakers are getting further and further nerfed. Good god imagine that three raid DC stack all running constantly cycled harnesses

o.o
Edited by Rylana on April 28, 2016 10:11AM
@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there will be counter zergs all decked out in shield breaker.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That would be a sight to see, 50 man blobs spamming light attacks that make ugly sounds. I doubt it would break the healing threshold though. A pack of werewolves and meatbag MIGHT cause a dent, but just in theory, it may actually be possible to make an unkillable zerg now.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

That would be a sight to see, 50 man blobs spamming light attacks that make ugly sounds. I doubt it would break the healing threshold though. A pack of werewolves and meatbag MIGHT cause a dent, but just in theory, it may actually be possible to make an unkillable zerg now.
    Packs of werewolves wearing shield breaker with sorc sidekicks readying their meatbags. The skies will darken from rancid meat and the thuds as they land will barely drown out the howls and that distict plinking of SB proc as they tear through layer upon layer of shields.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Packs of werewolves wearing shield breaker with sorc sidekicks readying their meatbags. The skies will darken from rancid meat and the thuds as they land will barely drown out the howls and that distict plinking of SB proc as they tear through layer upon layer of shields.

It's like poetry...so beautiful *sheds a single tear*
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. I think Rylana is giving too much credit to the zergers. Do you really think they process this material in the same method you do bud?

I can see a 12 man manufacturing things like this - and am looking at it closely myself. May actually try out some stuff on the PTS in line with what you are talking about with Bone shield + Harness + Hardened on 3 bombing sorcs. Remember...bone shield has a synergy. With enough shielding + enough stacked PD and VD on Sorcs + NB's +Temps - I can still see a bomb group of 12 just exploding the typical 24-40 man zerg groups. Two sorcs drop meteor One drops a negate + fully buffed out PD and VD off KB's - say good night princess zergling.

Edited by bitaken on April 28, 2016 2:22PM
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was doing some testing myself last night on the PTS in IC. I came across a templar trying to takeover an area flag that was DC's. So I decided to engage. To see how my 7 HA build worked. I beat him 2-3 times. However, each fight lasted upwards of 3-5 minutes. He was laying down his "house" trying to jab me, I'd back away, to take flight on him, get speared, get up, crit rush him, get him down to 25% health, he'd heal up to 75%....it was a great 3 battles, and I thank him for that. But, if this is how it's going to be, (and that was just one on one). I can't imagine how that's going to play out live with all the bells and whistles of buffs.

The new wolf pack leader ulti is really cool. IDK how thats going to fly with any lag. Get a few people using it at same time and could be an issue. Won't know till release. The new HA passives finally make it something possible to wear at 5 pieces plus. I think damage will still be lower than a glass DK wearing medium. That ...IMO is a great thing and as it should be.

IC mobs are a joke now. I spent maybe 45 minutes running around soloing the place including the mini boss mobs (not the sweepers) with werewolf like it was nothing. You can look hard in their direction and they'll fall over lol. But this makes it easier to get telvar so expect some activity out there. 4 new sets (ok, really 3 cause who the **** would wear that one needing 4x bonus going) and we shall see some IC revival. Along with the flag stuff in the city area's.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    I don't know. I think Rylana is giving too much credit to the zergers. Do you really think they process this material in the same method you do bud?

I can see a 12 man manufacturing things like this - and am looking at it closely myself. May actually try out some stuff on the PTS in line with what you are talking about with Bone shield + Harness + Hardened on 3 bombing sorcs. Remember...bone shield has a synergy. With enough shielding + enough stacked PD and VD on Sorcs + NB's +Temps - I can still see a bomb group of 12 just exploding the typical 24-40 man zerg groups. Two sorcs drop meteor One drops a negate + fully buffed out PD and VD off KB's - say good night princess zergling.

You'll need a banner for that. It's tradition.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    Was doing some testing myself last night on the PTS in IC. I came across a templar trying to takeover an area flag that was DC's. So I decided to engage. To see how my 7 HA build worked. I beat him 2-3 times. However, each fight lasted upwards of 3-5 minutes. He was laying down his "house" trying to jab me, I'd back away, to take flight on him, get speared, get up, crit rush him, get him down to 25% health, he'd heal up to 75%....it was a great 3 battles, and I thank him for that. But, if this is how it's going to be, (and that was just one on one). I can't imagine how that's going to play out live with all the bells and whistles of buffs.

The new wolf pack leader ulti is really cool. IDK how thats going to fly with any lag. Get a few people using it at same time and could be an issue. Won't know till release. The new HA passives finally make it something possible to wear at 5 pieces plus. I think damage will still be lower than a glass DK wearing medium. That ...IMO is a great thing and as it should be.

IC mobs are a joke now. I spent maybe 45 minutes running around soloing the place including the mini boss mobs (not the sweepers) with werewolf like it was nothing. You can look hard in their direction and they'll fall over lol. But this makes it easier to get telvar so expect some activity out there. 4 new sets (ok, really 3 cause who the **** would wear that one needing 4x bonus going) and we shall see some IC revival. Along with the flag stuff in the city area's.

Exactly. Now that both LA and HA gives you more survivability and damage, I'm pretty worried about overall damage mitigation in general. Especially for some classes with even more options.

I don't think LA and HA should give survivability against both magic and physical damage.. that's just wrong. It will make fights last forever against any kind of opponent.

You should have to pick between LA or HA if you wanna counter a specific playstyle and spec, using the right skills and mechanics. Not to tank just anybody.

Edited by frozywozy on April 28, 2016 8:15PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

DC accepts this challenge.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I won't speak for regular pvp, but for group fights, it most certainly will not be tanky fights where no one dies. There are multiple options for rekting people trying to do what you describe. If anything, from how quickly we identified successes and failures last night in small scale testing, I think this meta will be far quicker to figure out than the TG meta. I also see a great deal of possibilities and different comps being viable, which is refreshing.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just glad Heavy Armor will be viable again.

• zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my heavy armor build was deadly in TG, in DB itll finally be the monster i made it to be
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

13au95.jpg

Also, you think DB is going to be a tanky meta in GvG? LOL no. What it's going to be is magicka based raids bombing each other just like now, only whoever has the most negates wins. The only thing a magicka build can do after CC breaking negate is walking or dodge rolling out since you can't CC break the silence.

Pop quiz: How many bombards does it take to keep you from dodge rolling?

All you're going to see in Cyrodiil is exactly the same thing you see now, only with negate replacing maybe 1/3 of the meteors. Not to mention the 15% base across the board cost increase will push people even more to burst builds.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »

13au95.jpg

Also, you think DB is going to be a tanky meta in GvG? LOL no. What it's going to be is magicka based raids bombing each other just like now, only whoever has the most negates wins. The only thing a magicka build can do after CC breaking negate is walking or dodge rolling out since you can't CC break the silence.

All you're going to see in Cyrodiil is exactly the same thing you see now, only with negate replacing maybe 1/3 of the meteors. Not to mention the 15% base across the board cost increase will push people even more to burst builds.

Wonder if anyone is going to try using the Trapping Webs morph on stacks.

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have contemplated this matter. My conclusions are very optimistic. However, I see negates on the horizon for breaking up those balls, (negate wars 2.0 the remix.) In all my musings thus far on PTS, I noticed something very odd. Regens didn't seem to be the same on PTS as they are on live. Perhaps in all my cheer of the crafting bag I overlooked something but thus far I believe this DLC will bring glory to the field.
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Perhaps in all my cheer of the crafting bag I overlooked something but thus far I believe this DLC will bring glory to the field.

Funniest_Memes_onwards-to-glory_783.jpeg
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

13au95.jpg

Bombard is usually unresponsive in lag. It is the worst aoe in the game. I've tested it times and times again. When a 24men ballgroup is running around destroying zerglings with the latency spiking to 800ms, Bombard, no matter if you hit behind the ballgroup, directly on the ballgroup or in front of the ballgroup, will hit 1 or 2 players max until the ballgroup stays stationary for a couple seconds, then it finally registers properly.

Otherwise, Bombard is definitely not the right skill to use in high latency scenarios. You're better off with Steel Tornado or even Cleave. Those register instantly on all targets in range. Until they fix the lag, Bombard is never going to work properly so for all people complaining about Bombard not working correctly and stacking the snare debuffs, you're lucky it's not accurate and not hitting all targets in range. ;)
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I too have contemplated this matter. My conclusions are very optimistic. However, I see negates on the horizon for breaking up those balls, (negate wars 2.0 the remix.) In all my musings thus far on PTS, I noticed something very odd. Regens didn't seem to be the same on PTS as they are on live. Perhaps in all my cheer of the crafting bag I overlooked something but thus far I believe this DLC will bring glory to the field.

It's not just regen, my templar has 1-2k more magicka (depending on my bar) and a little bit more hp on PTS than he does on Live. It's not a template, just my regular guy, same gear and bars. I kind of glossed over their vet level restructuring formula, but I think it's affecting more than cost increases (though in this case it seems to be beneficial).
    Edited by Zheg on April 29, 2016 2:36PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atZezq_rW8Q

Lol someone exploited against that DK.
    Edited by Armitas on April 29, 2016 3:11PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

13au95.jpg

Bombard is usually unresponsive in lag. It is the worst aoe in the game. I've tested it times and times again. When a 24men ballgroup is running around destroying zerglings with the latency spiking to 800ms, Bombard, no matter if you hit behind the ballgroup, directly on the ballgroup or in front of the ballgroup, will hit 1 or 2 players max until the ballgroup stays stationary for a couple seconds, then it finally registers properly.

Otherwise, Bombard is definitely not the right skill to use in high latency scenarios. You're better off with Steel Tornado or even Cleave. Those register instantly on all targets in range. Until they fix the lag, Bombard is never going to work properly so for all people complaining about Bombard not working correctly and stacking the snare debuffs, you're lucky it's not accurate and not hitting all targets in range. ;)
    Doesn't matter when there's 10+ puggle bombard spammers around every corner when you try to bomb the zerg. Bombard is the meta, and the negate change will just make it worse.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

13au95.jpg

Doesn't matter when there's 10+ puggle bombard spammers around every corner when you try to bomb the zerg. Bombard is the meta, and the negate change will just make it worse.

Lol? Bombard is the meta but yet all blobs are 90% magicka users who run with 24 prox dets, saps, inhales, banners, bat swarms, meteors, tethers. right ;)
    Edited by frozywozy on April 29, 2016 3:59PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

13au95.jpg

Lol? Bombard is the meta but yet all blobs are 90% magicka users who run with 24 prox dets, saps, inhales, banners, bat swarms, meteors, tethers. right ;)

For every raid that knows what they're doing, theres twice that in people running around with a bow spamming bombard.
    'Chaos
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »

DC accepts this challenge.

THE LORD ISHAMMAEL SMELLS NAPALM IN THE MORNING.
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel : The answer to, and cause of, all of Cyrodiil's problems.

New set bonus please:

5 Piece bonus
    Viral Tanklerator - does 20k disease damage to any enemy who has more than one shield active, reducing healing done by 50%, Damage scales by 10% for each enemy within 12m, up to 100% more.
    Edited by VagabondAngel on April 29, 2016 6:25PM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

13au95.jpg

You forgot the stam builds that run pure bombard now instead of speed. Obviously they aren't a majority of the raid numerically, but they are vital in controlling fights. Just like with the old negate meta, you'd pretty much never run more than 4-5 negates since you'd always have at least one ready with that number.

I am really having trouble comprehending how you, as a self professed bombard spammer, can keep a straight face as you deny the existence of a bombard meta currently.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

13au95.jpg

Frozn I've watched you do it, and in case you haven't been able to add 2 and 2 together yet do you know why that ball group becomes stationary? Because of the cancer that is bombard spam and the players doing it.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I believe @Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO would like to share his feelings regarding bombard spam.
  • Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bombard spam is lame and anyone who does it gets a t-bag in game for the rest of eternity.
    Kirin Blaze - Ebonheart Pact - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kïrïn Bläzë - Daggerfall Covenant - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kìrín Blàzé - Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial Dragonknight
    Vehemence - Omni - COMBUSTION
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

13au95.jpg

You forgot the stam builds that run pure bombard now instead of speed. Obviously they aren't a majority of the raid numerically, but they are vital in controlling fights. Just like with the old negate meta, you'd pretty much never run more than 4-5 negates since you'd always have at least one ready with that number.

I am really having trouble comprehending how you, as a self professed bombard spammer, can keep a straight face as you deny the existence of a bombard meta currently.

You don't need to explain to me how Bombard work and why people should use it or not. I've already explained my concern in my previous post. I'll repeat it again for you since you totally ignored it. Bombard doesn't register in high latency situations. You hit 1 or 2 players when facing 15-20. It is not responsive. Steel Tornado or Cleave works 10 times better.

Until the latency is fixed, I'm not going to use Bombard anymore in lag fights. And that is when I'm part of a lag fight, because when I'm leading, I usually bring my group to the total opposite on the map. Something everybody should do.
    Edited by frozywozy on April 29, 2016 6:52PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

13au95.jpg

You don't need to explain to me how Bombard work and why people should use it or not. I've already explained my concern in my previous post. I'll repeat it again for you since you totally ignored it. Bombard doesn't register in high latency situations. You hit 1 or 2 players when facing 15-20. It is not responsive. Steel Tornado or Cleave works 10 times better.

Until the latency is fixed, I'm not going to use Bombard anymore in lag fights.
    I didn't ignore what you said about bombard and lag, if you actually played in group play, you would notice that every time you engage a large number of enemies, your own players get perma rooted by bombards no matter how bad the lag is, no matter how much you spam purge, purify, rapids, ect. This is simply from the sheer number of people spamming bombards these days.

Sure bombards aren't going to do leet dps and get you kills, they actually do something more powerful, it locks people out of controlling their toons, and then the magicka dps and siege takes care of the rest.