The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your favorite racial passive-skill/what you think is most useful?

Ghettokid
Ghettokid
✭✭✭✭✭
^^Title

And remember NOT whole race just ONE passive skill.

I start with my favorite and it is orc's swift warrior. Passive brings you speed and melee damage, and both are useful for my stamplar that is full melee and cause templars have no much mobility that extra speed is awesome.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit/Bosmer stealth bonus damage
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ghettokid agree on swift warrior but just the speed for me. Its awesome and its noticeable when you play another race. Were you here at PC launch? Orc speed was even more beast mode then. Sprint down horses beast mode. In overworld pve thanks to the increase speed I don't even bother with gap closers. Equally in PvP that orc speed saved my templar more than once.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jcasini222ub17_ESO I also think speed is clearly the best thing in swift warrior. And I play on ps4 so haven't play when orc was even faster. I usually notice the speed when running at tunnels in imperial sewers. When I am opening door to next part of sewers and look back i see my group coming far away.
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really have a favorite, but one of my top choices is Bretons' reduced magicka cost.
  • Resipsa131
    Resipsa131
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial's 22% extra resources kappa
    Dunmer's 15% extra resources and fire resistance