The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Continuous Attack bugged?

Velocious_Curse
Velocious_Curse
✭✭✭
So I don't know if it's bugged or its just my active effects, but with having the continuous Attack passive and having it proc after capturing a resource or whatever the case may be. It disappears when I die even if it's only been about a minute or two after capturing something. Not sure if it's just me but that happened multiple times tonight. Gonna try it out again tomorrow.
2100cp- Xbox
MagSorc x2(1 Grand Overlord)
Magplar x2(1 Grand Overlord)
MagDK x2 (2 Grand Overlords)
Magblade (Grand Overloard)
MagDen x2
Stamplar x2
Stamblade x2
StamDK
Necro x2
Arc
170cp-PC
MagSorc
Stamplar
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    I may be wrong but I think you are supposed to lose it on death
  • Velocious_Curse
    Velocious_Curse
    ✭✭✭
    I mean it just has a time limit. I feel like if you lose it upon dying it should at least say that. Not make you think you'll have it for the next 10 minutes regardless of circumstances.
    2100cp- Xbox
    MagDen x2
    Stamplar x2
    Stamblade x2
    StamDK
    Necro x2
    Arc
    170cp-PC
    MagSorc
    Stamplar
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Serenityx wrote: »
    I may be wrong but I think you are supposed to lose it on death

It doesn't disappear on death and that never was intended but it may bugged like battle spirit buff used to be.
    So I don't know if it's bugged or its just my active effects, but with having the continuous Attack passive and having it proc after capturing a resource or whatever the case may be. It disappears when I die even if it's only been about a minute or two after capturing something. Not sure if it's just me but that happened multiple times tonight. Gonna try it out again tomorrow.

It could be a UI bug not showing it,some times in lag situations the buffs might not show or totally disappear,lately I have the emp buff disappearing after death in laggy battles and only relogging fixes it.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Has to be a bug then...op what platform are you on? I'm one xbone and My stats drop to normal/no continuous attack buff after dying..
  • Velocious_Curse
    Velocious_Curse
    ✭✭✭
    Same, xb1
    2100cp- Xbox
    MagDen x2
    Stamplar x2
    Stamblade x2