The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join SOLA, a family-friendly guild, today!!!

Talemire
Talemire
✭✭✭
SOLA is currently recruiting members for socialization for both PvE and/or PvP events.

Our Goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of all the games we play, including ESO. We will strive to provide clean chat channels, forums, and VoIP for our members and their families. We're a fun-loving group in ESO who love to run in-game activities together or just chat.

While SOLA was founded by Christians, it is NOT Required for Membership. All we expect of our membership is to be respectful to others and uphold the integrity of the guild. We have gamers of every type, young and old, hardcore and casual, PvEers, and PvPers. We will work to be active in all areas of ESO and we will strive to accomplish everything ESO has to offer.

However, if you are a fellow brother or sister in Christ, we look extremely forward to fellowshipping with you, hearing your testimony, and sharing God's Word.

The only requirement to join is to fill out an application at http://solaguild.com/esoapp and to read and agree to our Code of Conduct .

We look forward to playing with you!
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully this goes better than last time :)
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds fantastic!
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    This is from the ZOS Community rules (found here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/60843/community-rules#latest ). Just something to keep in mind...

"Hate Speech: We take the use of hate speech very seriously in the official ESO community, and have a zero tolerance policy. Our definition of hate speech is prejudice or hateful comments, slurs, or statements that promote violence or intolerance toward others because of the following:

Race
    Creed
    Color
    National Origin
    Disability
    Sexual Orientation
    Lifestyle
    Any other personally identifying factors"

Edited by ArcanusMagus on April 24, 2016 3:34AM
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • Talemire
    Talemire
    ✭✭✭
    I did not even get to see all the replied before it got shut down. Maybe that is a good thing, though.
  • ArcanusMagus
    ArcanusMagus
    ✭✭✭
    Talemire wrote: »
    I did not even get to see all the replied before it got shut down. Maybe that is a good thing, though.

Probably. I'm excited to see if ZOS sticks to their own rules or if they decide to discriminate.
    Arcanus Magus
    Chrysamere Pact
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    While ArcanusMagus has beaten me to the punch, I will also reiterate the forum rules. Trolling, flaming, or hateful comments directed to a group will not be tolerated on the forums.

Given the context of this thread, and what happened to its last iteration, this specifically means that posting to mock Christians is not acceptable. Posting to attack other groups isn't acceptable either. Furthermore, let's not turn this into a discussion of the locked thread, if anyone has questions or commentary, they're welcome to PM me - but don't post it here.

It's true that we do not allow discussion of real world religions, but this is to prevent inappropriate debate or commentary. It is acceptable to start a guild thread and note a religious theme.

If anyone feels that a comment in here is inappropriate, please report it and do not respond to it. If anyone has questions or concerns, shoot me a PM.

Edited by ZOS_AlanG on April 24, 2016 9:03PM
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post