The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

This is so unbalance

ms2mustaine
God damn this Magick NB are so OPS men zenimax you should nerd those magick builds as you did with our shield stamina builds this is so unbalance
  • ms2mustaine
    God damn this Magick NB are so OPS men zenimax you should nerf those magick builds as you did with our shield stamina builds this is so unbalance

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But... but... I thought sorcs where OP? Or was it Temps and RO? Reflective scales! Wait it was Radiant Mage light right? No it's wrecking blow! Wait shield stacking? Proxy det!

Lowered AP requirements?

Now im confused...

Oh well, it's all OP
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blood altar OP. please nerf
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarcasm aside, I have been playing a stamina nb for a long time, and went magicka for a few days to pvp (support role for a pvp group i'm with). I was absolutely amazed at the difference in cloak. My stamina nb could barely cloak 3 or 4 times before being out of magicka, which made the ability more or less useless for me. I could occasionally dodge heavy hits with it, but that was it. When I went magicka though, I was able to stay -permanently- cloaked for upwards of 2-3 minutes at a time without even getting low on magicka, and that's on azura's star without champion points being added to the mix (or even good gear).

It's sad that I felt stealthier as a mage than as a rogue. I was expecting magicka to be able to cloak more often, but not to that degree.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stonefist op, nerf!
  • mrdankles
    mrdankles
    ✭✭✭
    You need to nerd them. That's hilarious! Nerd all classes! Bahah
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But... but... I thought sorcs where OP? Or was it Temps and RO? Reflective scales! Wait it was Radiant Mage light right? No it's wrecking blow! Wait shield stacking? Proxy det!

Lowered AP requirements?

Now im confused...

Oh well, it's all OP

Magicka is OP
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have all been nerded enough, spending so much time in game and on forums can't be healthy. #proxysapvd4thew
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lowered AP requirements?

Now im confused...

Oh well, it's all OP

Magicka is OP

Magicka dk's op?
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *yawn* L2P
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Learn to counter
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lowered AP requirements?

Now im confused...

Oh well, it's all OP

Nerf everthing! Only light and heavy attacks from now on. No, wait. Animation cancelled heavys OP. Only light attacks.
    Edited by Luigi_Vampa on April 22, 2016 7:33PM
    PC/EU DC
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lowered AP requirements?

Now im confused...

Oh well, it's all OP

The true indication of a perfect imbalance. Rock, paper, scissors is back baby!
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Lowered AP requirements?

Now im confused...

Oh well, it's all OP

Magicka is OP

Magicka dk's op?

Never played as one. Although I thought about making one as soon as I get more character slots. 32k heavy attacks with a staff looks quite tempting. 151% damage done to surrounding targets with the lightening staff also looks fun.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this point I think the weaving needs to be nerded.

We've all been nerded, spending many hours in eso.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what class really need to be nerded is Magica Sorc their so OP.13K shields are OP as hell.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    You know what class really need to be nerded is Magica Sorc their so OP.13K shields are OP as hell.

Hahaha!!!
    You tell this to a sorc and they will say that they need a buff :D
  • Myrcy
    Myrcy
    ✭✭
    You know its way past your bedtime when a forum thread actually makes you laugh.

Alas, I think I'm the one that's been nerded.
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAG NB SINCE LAUNCH! I AM THE KING OF NERD MOUNTAIN
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calm down boys, ZoS said there will be a lot of stamina changes in the DB patch. Just wait for the PTS tomorrow.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!