Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost about 700 Rubedo leather...

Mountain_Dewed
Mountain_Dewed
✭✭✭
I purchased a bunch of leather last night and took it from my mail and had it in inventory when I went to sleep. Today, it is nowhere to be found? I don't drink anymore, it's not in junk and I didn't sell it. Any thoughts on where it could have disappeared to? I can afford the loss, that's no biggy,, but really curious if it's a bug or what? I know most will think it's user error but I'm very sure I was clear minded last night and had it before bed.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PC? Using Advanced Filters? Update that mod if you have not. I have noticed that Adv Filters sometimes does not show me what I know I have in my inventory. Opening and closing the inventory screen a couple of times, or engaging an NPC that barters a couple of times usually sorts it. Unless the mod is way out of date. And it has been updated a few times in the last couple of weeks.
    Edited by Nestor on April 21, 2016 6:46PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you belong to any guilds? I have accidentally put things into the guild bank instead of my personal bank in the past.
    idea.gif