The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ancient orc crown motif

TERMINAT0R_XVII
TERMINAT0R_XVII
✭✭✭
Aww come on X( Akaviri should have been in there first. Well looks like Ancient Orc motif prices are in the toilet now, lol. Akaviri should have been first because they are just too hard to get for those who dont pvp very often. Not whining though because I have all the armor pages by some stroke of luck without needing to pvp. But I dont want to "waste" my time in pvp when its so broken. It would take me forever to build up the appx 1 mil AP to buy the weapons.
Xbox one NA server
Current CP level: 481
Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At least they waited a while this time. How fast glass got added was stupid.
    PC/EU DC
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    True
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should never add akavari. Will be a slap in the face to people like me who spent well over a million gold buying all the pieces up, or to the ap people spent to obtain them.
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    N0TPLAYER2 wrote: »
    They should never add akavari. Will be a slap in the face to people like me who spent well over a million gold buying all the pieces up, or to the ap people spent to obtain them.

When has ZOS ever cared about slapping people in the face? Motiffs in the crown store make them money and doesn't affect gameplay since it is only cosmetic. It will happen.
    PC/EU DC
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Typhoios wrote: »
    N0TPLAYER2 wrote: »

When has ZOS ever cared about slapping people in the face? Motiffs in the crown store make them money and doesn't affect gameplay since it is only cosmetic. It will happen.

Yes, just like glass, which was a slap in the face to dedicated crafters. If prices of Akaviri pages were more reasonable at guild traders, I'd consider purchasing them there, just as I've done for all other motifs (except glass, which is a particularly painful grind, and I had 6,000 free Crowns as apology for the ESO+ missing Crowns issue).
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on April 14, 2016 9:02PM
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Typhoios wrote: »
    At least they waited a while this time. How fast glass got added was stupid.

Trudat...but since they did that, they should have given us Akaviri and Ancient Orc faster too...cause we got royally boned, those of us who bought glass and xivkyn ingame (or hunted them down) :/
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It be a slap in the face if they pulled the Glass Motif nonsense again. But they havent. So whenever they do release the Akaviri it wont actually harm anyone. Someone somewhere will be spending 40 dollars for it. Real money. For something you spent nothing to gain besides your time.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax