The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Come have fun with Drunken Phoenix!!

• Jeeboogy
    Jeeboogy
    Soul Shriven
    PSN-tuaazon204
    NA/AD
    I'd love to join your guild!
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Jeeboogy wrote: »
    PSN-tuaazon204
    NA/AD
    I'd love to join your guild!

Invite sent. Hope to see you on guild chat
  • AcesHighJPG
    AcesHighJPG
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Guys! I was once a member of Drunken Pheonix for a short time, great people, unfortunately I took a break from ESO and came back Guildless! lol was just wondering if I can get a re-invite to 'AcesHighJPG' Thanks!
    Wood Elf~Stamina Nightblade~Archer & DualWield~AD-NA/PS4 AcesHighJPG
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Hey Guys! I was once a member of Drunken Pheonix for a short time, great people, unfortunately I took a break from ESO and came back Guildless! lol was just wondering if I can get a re-invite to 'AcesHighJPG' Thanks!

I will later tonight
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Drunken Phoenix is PVE/PVP/Events/Chill guild. We started as an AD guild so that's where our pvp usually happens, but for pve we accept people from any faction.
    We're a casual guild atm, trying to bump up our activity since a large group of core members became inactive coz of changing to other games. If you are still without any main guild coz you haven't find any that fits you you should try us, if you're new to ESO you should definitely join us. We're a bunch of nice people very helpful and with extended knowledge of the game. We used to run events like Group/large scale PvP, Small scale PvP, Weekly fishing tourneys, Scavenger hunt, Weekly hide-n-seek, Monthly raffles, Crafting day, Skyshard hunt, Lorebook hunt, IC and sewers runs, Daily dungeons, Trials twice a week and Thieve's Jamboree And we will love to be back doing all that, just need to recruit more active people atm.
    We're mature people and expect to find more people like that, this doesnt mean we have an minimun age requirement since that doesn't say if you're mature or not, we just don't want any dramaqueens or people that can't take a joke.
    The guild is mostly from north america with a few exceptions like myself (I'm from Venezuela) and some awesome Ucranian dude. Our main gaming time usually starts around 5 pm CST coz we got jobs/wives/rl also but still you can find people online most of the time even outside de 5pm - 1 am CST window.
    Even tho a mic is not a must it would be awesome if you have one and join us on guild chat one which is our channel to just socialize and start events.
    We have a PSN community and a FB page also to help organizing stuff.

If you feel like joining us you can post in this thread or send a psn message to
    1. redblue16kv
    2. Angel_Lilly
    3. Rlapko
    4. MegaSurge93
    5. VindicatorofShad

Looking foward to meet you all and start getting back on track.
    Kind Regards,

Rlapko.
  • divaserenity
    divaserenity
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. My PSN name is the same as here. Divaserenity. I just picked the game up again after a bit use to play on PC. Now on PS4.
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    I'm interested. My PSN name is the same as here. Divaserenity. I just picked the game up again after a bit use to play on PC. Now on PS4.

Awesome, I'll invite you as soon as the servers are back up today!
    Edited by Ralpko on March 6, 2017 12:51PM
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Ralpko wrote: »

Awesome, I'll invite you as soon as the servers are back up today!

Invite sent.
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    We just kicked all the inactive people and we're waiting for you to join.
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Still recruiting!
  • Wtsv
    Wtsv
    Soul Shriven
    What campaign is the guild currently in?
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Wtsv wrote: »
    What campaign is the guild currently in?

Scourge and Skull of corruption
  • Explosive_Diabetes
    Explosive_Diabetes
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new (bought the game during the Free Week) and looking for a guild. If there's still space, send me an invite.

PSN General_Blox
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Still looking for people. Core members that had left to other games just came back. Want to get our numbers up to start biding for traders again!
  • Berzerkspartanb14_ESO
    Berzerkspartanb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining, send invite to berzerkr_27 on PSN.
  • novochadlo
    I would like to join your guild

PSN

Novochadlo-
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Interested in joining, send invite to berzerkr_27 on PSN.

Are you sure you wrote the name properly? Couldn't find you
  • Dbdan
    Dbdan
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining. Would like an invite please.
    PSN: ChiilyWiily