The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No End of Campaign Rewards?

Emasculate
Emasculate
✭✭✭
So i've been PvPing in Trueflame, for Ebonheart Pact, and I know the faction didn't win. However I had end of reward tier 3, and the only thing I received in the mail is 10 masonry repair kits, and 10k gold. Is this really all I am going to receive from doing a month straight of PvP combat? Really, my time was worth 10 repair kits, which wont even heal a wall for 10% of its health, and 10k which will get me 3 champion point changes, or 1 skill morph. Really dude? Seriously that's all I am going to get for putting in a month of my time for some new sets only obtainable through PvPing?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was your rank on the EP Leaderboard? Did you see what it was before campaign end?

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 31, 2016 2:05AM
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your reward depends on your place on the leaderboards after you've qualified for the 3 tiers. On a 30 day campaign pretty much everyone has time to earn end of reward tier 3 - however unless you're high enough up the leader board you won't get an item. On any (30 day or 7 day) campaign those spots will go to members of the elite guilds that roll the pug zergs like a fine cigar on the thigh of a Cuban virgin or the top 1vxer/top gankers/small man players who also rake in the AP. Top players get the top rewards which is only fair otherwise how is it a reward?
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to be in the top 10% to get stuff.

I know, pretty crappy to be on a 30 day cycle and only get 10 rocks.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Your reward depends on your place on the leaderboards after you've qualified for the 3 tiers. On a 30 day campaign pretty much everyone has time to earn end of reward tier 3 - however unless you're high enough up the leader board you won't get an item. On any (30 day or 7 day) campaign those spots will go to members of the elite guilds that roll the pug zergs like a fine cigar on the thigh of a Cuban virgin or the top 1vxer/top gankers/small man players who also rake in the AP. Top players get the top rewards which is only fair otherwise how is it a reward?

You apparently don't understand how AP is earned if that's what you think.
  • Emasculate
    Emasculate
    ✭✭✭
    I was rank 30 Ebonheart pact on my sorcerer, and rank 47 on my dragonknight.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulsin wrote: »

Then you should have gotten rewards. For sure. Turn in a Ticket?
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was rank 51 EP on Trueflame and got 5 gold rewards, so you should have gotten 5 gold items as well.

My girlfriend was somewhere in the 30's and only got 4 gold items, she has submitted a ticket and is awaiting a response from ZOS on the issue.

Make sure you submit a ticket as soon as you login today!
  • dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    dylanjaygrobbelaarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i've been PvPing in Trueflame, for Ebonheart Pact, and I know the faction didn't win. However I had end of reward tier 3, and the only thing I received in the mail is 10 masonry repair kits, and 10k gold. Is this really all I am going to receive from doing a month straight of PvP combat? Really, my time was worth 10 repair kits, which wont even heal a wall for 10% of its health, and 10k which will get me 3 champion point changes, or 1 skill morph. Really dude? Seriously that's all I am going to get for putting in a month of my time for some new sets only obtainable through PvPing?

thats the whole point of tiers, makes it competitive to be be on the leaderboard. its reawards not handouts.
    and seeing that you constantly get bombarded with rewards of the worthy its hardly all you got from your time.