The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Horse Idle animations are broken.

Woenprom
Woenprom
✭✭✭
I've just noticed this.

Before the TG DLC when you are mounted and stand still, your horse had some random idle animations. Like bowing head, shaking ears, making breathing noises etc.

Now it is all gone, they just standing still with mindless grin.
(I am talking abound normal 40k gold horses from the stable, dont have crown store ones)
" Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭

No comments at all? Am I alone with this thing?

" Multiplayer? M'aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! "
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I seem to be getting the same thing. On my Senche, the senche looks around, ears flicker and his mouth opens. Not a lot of detail, but it's there. Swapped over to my generic white Imperial horse and it breathes, and the tail moves, but nothing on the face/head. So yeah, I get that, too.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not a bug. The horse animations were changed with the last DLC patch. None of the horses in Tamriel shake their heads any more. Instead their tail moves a little in the wind now and the head stays still.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Woenprom
    Woenprom
    ✭✭✭
    Bah. Why even to do such changes?

It seems the Thieves Guild stole not only Dx9 support and crash-free game stability...

What else was gone that I havent noticed yet? What's going to be removed next?