The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A lot of bugs... well, at least some of them.

wulfgardrb16_ESO
wulfgardrb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello,
this is my first post here, so I hope I am not writing in the wrong section.
I would like to report some bugs that are happening to my characters and affect the gameplay. Some are "persistant" (they keep happening), while others just happened once or twice. So, here they are. Please keep in mind that I am using the joypad as input device, and I have the Orcs and Thieves DLCs. I do not use addons with the exceptions of the Harvest Map and Lore Book, that are now outdated (but the bugs occurred even before).

1) view lock. When I use the shrines, about one in three times my character get stuck in the 3rd person view, even if I NEVER play in 3rd person. This is more than a nuisance, because I am not used to aim spells with the 3rd person view. This bug disappears after about 20 minutes of play. This bug occurred even with the 32bit version.

2) no joypad response. Sometimes (it happens to me about once every 3-4 logins) theere is no response to the joypad commands, although the game recognises the pad (at least judging from the UI). This bug does not disappear with the passage of time. Up to today the only solution I have found is to log off, switch off the loader, then restart the program. This bug occurred even with the 32bit version.

3) inventory bug. After switching to the 64bit loader, sometimes if I click for the inventory and then press the right lever, the action menu simply closes. As f today, this bug occurred 7-8 times since the new Thieves patch.

4) sudden logout. This bug occurred only three times so far. The game simply resets.

5) position bug. This only happened once, luckily enough. I activated the Ambus (Nightblade) ability, and although I was behind my target, the game considered me in front of it and facing away from it. I have been destroyed in a couple of seconds. This but never occurred again.

6) mount "illusion". Sometimes when I summon my mount, the world disappears and everything spins around me. Then in one or two seconds I find myself on the horse. Nice! :)

well, that is all, folks :) I hope it may help others with my same problems.

thanks!

Warkraken