The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Beast of Falinesti still bugged as of 3/20/2016

Crimsonorion
Crimsonorion
✭✭✭
The bear [Pariel] spawns in but while it doesn't look like it she must be spawning under the ground, standing next to her she will not attack, just roar over and over, if you stand in front she will do a cone AOE attack every now and then and can kill you, however attacking her causes her health to go down a sliver then it regens and she resets [Resets as in an debuff you put on her goes away and she regains full health]. Multiple threads on the forums about this being broke and after several "maintenance patches" this is still not fixed, it really shouldn't be that hard to MOVE the NPC so it spawns correctly, thanks
  • pat_eggersb14_ESO
    pat_eggersb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This quest is STILL broken Beasts of Falinesti: Pariel is locked with low health and cannot be “subdued”
  • HansK
    HansK
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, still broken. Only in my case I can hit once and her health drops. Hit her again and her health resets to max. FTC shows going in and out of combat with each hit.
  • Crimsonorion
    Crimsonorion
    ✭✭✭
    March 14 post monday patch, Pariel is still broke, just sits in one spot roaring over and over with her health resetting
  • Snype
    Snype
    Soul Shriven
    Still broken... ESO sent me a message ingame with some steps to help but it was no good. I'm about to drop this game.
  • Pluto
    Pluto
    ✭✭
    Skolia wrote: »
    Beasts of Falinesti: Pariel is locked with low health and cannot be “subdued”
    Just came across this quest today.
    I'm surprised it is still broken. It seems like it would be a quick fix.

Abandoning the quest, logging out, etc, doesn't fix it.
  • Teosto
    Teosto
    Soul Shriven
    My problem with Pariel is that he's partly inside the cave wall and thus won't move to attack me. I believe this also makes him immune to my attacks so he's just sitting there at full HP.
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys,
    You'll notice that I merged this discussion away from the older necro thread and to one of the more recent discussions of this topic. We want to avoid reopening old discussions as these can be harder for us to track and often have outdated misinformation.

To update:
    This issue is being investigated and should appear in a future patch. From what we understand this issue is specific to platform so far. For any players on PC please try dropping the quest and retaking it. Otherwise, if you are still having this issue, please confirm on what platform it is occurring. :)

[edit for further info]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on April 15, 2016 10:15PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post