The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Help my account has been compromised

Kristine025
Kristine025
Soul Shriven
Hi there. I opened a ticket this afternoon at 12:15pm regarding my account being compromised but I still haven't heard anything regarding it. I would have thought I at least would have gotten a confirmation email. I'm posting this here hoping that perhaps a moderator might be able to help. Here's the details:
Yesterday morning when I logged in to my account I noticed that many items from my bank were placed in my inventory. I also noted that I only had about 1200 gold on my character. I swore I had about 12,000 gold but since I've been sick the past few days I figured maybe I just misread it or something. About an hour later I was randomly logged out of the game and I received a message stating that my account was already logged in... hmmm... "the plot thickens" lol...

I immediately changed my password on my account and was able to log back in within a few minutes. Strangely nothing appeared to have been tampered with so I settled in to play for a little bit. About an hour later I logged out, spent the afternoon in real life (Boooooring haha). That evening I logged in without issue. I noted that the game was running slugglishly so I figured I would do a virus scan and see if perhaps I had somehow picked up a virus. I logged out of the game, restarted my computer in safemode and left the virus scanner to work it's magic. The next morning I checked it and much to my surprise the scan didn't find anything...

I restarted the computer, logged into the game... died right away (damn I hate when I log out in the middle of a pack of angry mobs... ) I logged out for about an hour. When I tried to log back in I kept getting an error with my password. I checked my email and much to my horror I had received an email from ESO saying they were sorry I had decided to cancel my account... I tried screaming at my screen... apparently this technique works better in the movies... I immediately went back and tried to reset my password but was greeted with "you've been blocked from the site"

I can't really recall what I did but I somehow managed to at least get into support to open a ticket where I copied a screenshot of my purchase confirmation of the game along with the game key. I'm really worried because not only is my account compromised but also my guilds bank since I have authorization to withdraw from the bank. I have no way to even tell anyone from the guild that I've been hacked... the worst part of all of this is my little tiny helpless bear cub is running around Tamriel chasing butterflies unsupervised!!!!! Please.. if anyone see's him.. tell him Mommy loves him!!!