The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[AD] High Elf Sorceror lvl 20 - Looking for PVE/social guild [AUS/NZ/Oceanic]

yungdip
yungdip
Soul Shriven
Looking for an active guild to play socially with, I have been playing for about a week and am level 20.
Want to be able to group up with people so I can do group dungeons. I live in New Zealand so would prefer a guild with active members on an Oceanic timezone.

My gamertag is Elendurr1

Thanks
Edited by yungdip on March 15, 2016 9:08AM
  • tiredmadhatter13
    tiredmadhatter13
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Yungdip Tamriel's Mercenaries is a new guild who is looking for new member that want to chill out, chat, have fun and run group events.
    We are a laid back group of friends looking for fun
    PM me if your interested @Tiredmadhatter13
  • Crykette
    Crykette
    Haha you snagged my recruit line almost exactly word for word ;-) That's ok, I know it was good and we'll written, you may use it.
    Youngdip, if you're still looking, I run a guild called Die Zeit Garde which is a friendly and fun social guild.We are not an Oceanic guild and mostly in Central US, but we're still pretty active during all parts of the day. So hit me up in game if you're interested @KristenMae
    Edited by Crykette on April 5, 2016 12:32AM