Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do the achievements give you in game? Anything?

bruceleroy98
bruceleroy98
✭✭
Do the achievements give you anything other than color schemes in game? Does someone have a list of all of the available achievements and their rewards?
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your journal has a list of them in it under the "achievements" tab. If there's a chest icon underneath an achievement, click on the achievement and it'll tell you what you get as a reward for doing it. Some can give you dyes, titles, costumes, or Undaunted xp. I'm probably missing some of the rewards but you can get more than dyes for sure.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does someone have a list of all of the available achievements and their rewards?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements_(Online)

Personally I use Achievements as a guide to do things in the game. If I am bored and I see that I don't have one of the say Monster Hunter achievements I will go grind on that type of mob for a while.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some unlock dyes for armor. Beyond that just points that mean nothing.