Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Champion points

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I have a bunch of champion points and wanted to unlock "The Lover/Master Gatherer" Rank 75

I used 75 points and "Master Gatherer" unlocks but I can't add any points to it.

So my question is, can I put points into Master Gatherer? Or is it just something that is unlocked and does not require you to add a point to it?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Passives are just unlocked once you spend enough points in the constellation.

But, turn on Auto Loot and have Master Gatherer you barely even need to stop at nodes when farming.
    Edited by Nestor on March 3, 2016 4:04PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just unlocks when you put 75 between the first four stars
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love this passive. With it, you can even farm guarded nodes and get away. I have a farming alt using this, Wind Runner CP passive outfitted in medium well-fitted, stamina enchanted armor. LOL, farms like the Flash.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    I love this passive. With it, you can even farm guarded nodes and get away. I have a farming alt using this, Wind Runner CP passive outfitted in medium well-fitted, stamina enchanted armor. LOL, farms like the Flash.

That's funny, I've thought about doing a well-fitted set just for farming runs. Pop a green stamina drink, slot rapid maneuvers, and get to farming!
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DjSolJAH
    DjSolJAH
    ✭✭✭
    Those are set passive values. You will get X bonus (that can't be modified) by putting X points into constellation
    Zee blues are coming!!!! Always.... Always coming...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »

That's funny, I've thought about doing a well-fitted set just for farming runs. Pop a green stamina drink, slot rapid maneuvers, and get to farming!

You don't even really need the Stamina Potion. Well, I have not done this yet with the quick harvest passive, but before the passive, I can sprint to each node and never run out of Stamina with a set of Blue Improved Well Fitted gear. But, I am getting some regen while harvesting so it would be interesting to see. Currently the only character I have with this passive is L11 and they don't have enough Stamina to try this on even with Well Fitted, to see if the Sprint Farming can be done without worrying about regen.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"