The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

3 Vet MMO gamers looking for an ACTIVE DC guild

Zardayne
Zardayne
✭✭✭✭✭
A little about us..we're 3 older gamers ( 30+)who have been playing MMOs forever. Myself since UO. We've been playing ESO since late beta stages and after playing Dc Ebon, and back to DC, we've yet to find a guild that's active with the amount of players we'd like to see. Most guilds we've tried say they are active and require voice comms yet you get on their during our prime time hours (7-11 PM central time & weekends) and there are 2-5 people. There might be 15-20 online but most are not hanging out with guildies in chat. We like a mix of PVP/PVE. Ultimately we'd just like to be a part of something on a larger scale. Small guilds are great sometimes but with 5 guild slots we'd like to have at least one other than a trade guild that's populated with 40+ online nightly. Is there such a guild? I don't know but if you are part of one, or run one please either link your website here or PM me and I'll share with the others and make a decision. Thank you for any replies in advance as I'm at work and have limited time to reply at the moment.
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Always cool to run into other UO players (careful, your age is showing!). We are probably not at this point yet but heading there very quickly. You're welcome to try us on for size and bow out if it's not what you're looking for. Here's our main post: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/243092/the-assemblyofsafetynsecurity-dc-multi-purpose-guild#latest
    Edited by Vindemiatrix on March 31, 2016 3:58PM
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • rokrdt05
    rokrdt05
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zardayne wrote: »
    A little about us..we're 3 older gamers ( 30+)who have been playing MMOs forever. Myself since UO. We've been playing ESO since late beta stages and after playing Dc Ebon, and back to DC, we've yet to find a guild that's active with the amount of players we'd like to see. Most guilds we've tried say they are active and require voice comms yet you get on their during our prime time hours (7-11 PM central time & weekends) and there are 2-5 people. There might be 15-20 online but most are not hanging out with guildies in chat. We like a mix of PVP/PVE. Ultimately we'd just like to be a part of something on a larger scale. Small guilds are great sometimes but with 5 guild slots we'd like to have at least one other than a trade guild that's populated with 40+ online nightly. Is there such a guild? I don't know but if you are part of one, or run one please either link your website here or PM me and I'll share with the others and make a decision. Thank you for any replies in advance as I'm at work and have limited time to reply at the moment.

If you are on NA-PC I would suggest going with Nightfighters. The guild on average has around 200 players and during primetimes has an average of 60+ players on. The guild is extremely active as you can usually find something to do whether is be Trials/Vet Dungeons/PvP what have you. What's also great is that it has many oceanic time member so if you stay up late there is still a lot of people on. It also goes without saying that they have a TS.

Would suggest getting in touch with @ettenmoor as he is the GM and likes to chat with all new members.

Hope this helps.
    Server: PC - North America - Daggerfall/Ebonheart

Guilds: Order of the Bear | From The Dust

Blaze | Sorcerer | DC | Former Empress
    Ulterior Motive | Templar | DC
    Detka's Tank | Dragon Knight | DC
    Tëmpëst | Sorceror | EP | Former Emperor
    Fíre | Nightblade | EP
    'Fire| Nightblade | DC
    Spëctrë | Templar | DC
    Ashléy Olsén| Dragon Knight | EP