The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

NA PC Azura Star - Once again, thank you DC ! (27-28 feb)

TheDefiantOne
TheDefiantOne
✭✭
Once again, I did not have time to thank everyone in game, so here it is : thanks a lot to everyone who help Vehemence and myself push for emperor on feb 28th :smile: ! It was a blast and very rewarding (after almost 2 years).

Special thanks to Vilestride and his guildies from Defìance, Harlocke and Saramis from Blood of Daggerfall, Force siphon (all hail) and his small man and all of the EPs and ADs who offered such good fights.

This would have never been done without Commander Steve and Vehemence (BBQ's promise still holds by the way). Ya'll the best !

À la prochaine,

Defiant
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What was BBQ's promise?
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A well deserved Emp, glad we could make it happen!
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• TheDefiantOne
    TheDefiantOne
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    What was BBQ's promise?

Rated R....
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! :)

• NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pact Militia fought our hardest. Spent as long as we could going back and forth trading chal and brk with you guys. Was challenging and a lot of fun. Good fight and congrats!
    Edited by NACtron on February 28, 2016 11:43PM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• rendolpheb16_ESO
    rendolpheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bravo Defiant.

Good job everyone.
    For Templar PvP video check my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/RendolpheGamer
  • TheDefiantOne
    TheDefiantOne
    ✭✭
    NACtron wrote: »
    Pact Militia fought our hardest. Spent as long as we could going back and forth trading chal and brk with you guys. Was challenging and a lot of fun. Good fight and congrats!

It was ! Those fights at Chim gate when we couldn't past and move to farragut to split you up were crazy too !
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ok, i have to ask. Were we passing like ships in the night or did you have someone watching when we left so you could take Chal while i was at BRK?

Cuz i swear to god our sieges were really quite simultaneous.

• Hoser450r
    Hoser450r
    Soul Shriven
    Couldn't have been done without stacking 3-4 raids and super lagging the server.... Congrats :) lol
    Edited by Hoser450r on February 29, 2016 5:52AM
  • SienneYviete
    SienneYviete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoser450r wrote: »
    Couldn't have been done without stacking 3-4 raids and super lagging the server.... Congrats :) lol

crClrO9.gif
    Delta
    Valheru's
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I had 18 or so people on a Saturday night, with no other DC raids running and very little lag.

• allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭

http://youtu.be/seVdI6FGjk0
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • Hoser450r
    Hoser450r
    Soul Shriven
    The true hurts doesn't it with the use of over used memes and youtube videos lol
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    no guilds were stacking you sad sad delusional person. say whatever helps you feel better though! it's ok i understand.
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
  • Hoser450r
    Hoser450r
    Soul Shriven
    no guilds were stacking you sad sad delusional person. say whatever helps you feel better though! it's ok i understand.

lol obviously but ok ;)
    Edited by Hoser450r on February 29, 2016 7:20PM
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

I had 18 or so people on a Saturday night, with no other DC raids running and very little lag.

A collection of 30 ungrouped people following a group is indeed not a raid, and I'm not surprised you had no lag as a lot of us just decided to log until we too had a group of only 18 and 30 others to take the map back after DC/EP logged.

Edited by BRogueNZ on February 29, 2016 7:27PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »

A collection of 30 ungrouped people following a group is indeed not a raid, and I'm not surprised you had no lag as a lot of us just decided to log until we too had a group of only 18 and 30 others to take the map back after DC/EP logged.

I was pretty much alone at Chal, BRK and Alessia.

I was also pretty much alone at Roe as I specifically bypassed an AD owned Nickel to take it, leaving AD and DC to slug it out there.

Im curious at what point you ran into me and this horde, because I was almost exclusively fighting from the north side of the map as Pact Militia will tell you.

• BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was also pretty much alone at Roe as I specifically bypassed an AD owned Nickel to take it, leaving AD and DC to slug it out there.

Im curious at what point you ran into me and this horde, because I was almost exclusively fighting from the north side of the map as Pact Militia will tell you.

I'm sure that happened for at least half an hour of your game time and as you know it's hard to note specific of names when there are so many.

Edited by BRogueNZ on February 29, 2016 7:48PM
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure that happened for at least half an hour of your game time and as you know it's hard to note specific of names when their are so many.

I'm also less than sympathetic considering the AD horde that was stacked up at Roe most of the day.

But yes, if you're complaining about me I would hope you have some sort of time/circumstance. My impression is that you are most likely unhappy about HMs group, which held the south for many hours until they logged. They had a larger force than I, and matches up better with the complaint than my group which barely saw action in the south at all.
    Edited by Satiar on February 29, 2016 7:51PM

• mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭

Was it you only? Solo man raid?:)
    Edited by mchermie on March 1, 2016 2:07AM
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
  • Bofrari
    Bofrari
    ✭✭✭
    Poor ad and ep keep loosing campaigns I guess they need to recruit some more zerglings
  • aLi3nZ
    aLi3nZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wanna see more emp vs x videos. Gogo find a way to Destroy full raids. Chur buddy
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mchermie wrote: »

Was it you only? Solo man raid?:)

The Spambush must've been real :wink:
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • NACtron
    NACtron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, i have to ask. Were we passing like ships in the night or did you have someone watching when we left so you could take Chal while i was at BRK?

Haven't been on forums for a few days sorry for the late RE.

We knew you wanted emp so we kept a scout at the keep while we sent everyone to the other keep in stealth. Once you showed up we literally set up our seige. We can rarely wipe you at keeps so the plan was to bounce back and forth for as long as possible until you logged or AD took a keep to pull you off your emp push. (I know I know waiting for AD to take a keep lol)
    Edited by NACtron on March 5, 2016 8:30AM
    Pact Militia GM
    Nikolai the Nord - Stamplar

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JDC1985 wrote: »
    Poor ad and ep keep loosing campaigns I guess they need to recruit some more zerglings

or maybe DC can turn off the lag inducers
  • jtaggs17b14_ESO
    to be fair it must seem like VE is running 40 because our groups of 18 wipe groups of 40-60 easily, over and over and over.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We knew you wanted emp so we kept a scout at the keep while we sent everyone to the other keep in stealth. Once you showed up we literally set up our seige. We can rarely wipe you at keeps so the plan was to bounce back and forth for as long as possible until you logged or AD took a keep to pull you off your emp push. (I know I know waiting for AD to take a keep lol)

Sneaky, I like it. I kinda figured something like that was up, thus the mega fast double back on round 3. Good stuff mate.

• Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sneaky, I like it. I kinda figured something like that was up, thus the mega fast double back on round 3. Good stuff mate.

They're coming along nicely as a raid and are enjoyable to play with. Some really fun fights over the last week.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »

They're coming along nicely as a raid and are enjoyable to play with. Some really fun fights over the last week.

Indeed. Eventually they're going to have to cut down to a core crew, it's impossible to cultivate and maintain good skill levels in groups as large as I've been fighting, but all things in time. Definitely progress there from what I have seen.

• Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to be fair it must seem like VE is running 40 because our groups of 18 wipe groups of 40-60 easily, over and over and over.

No. it's because you do have 40. doesn't matter tho, i don't expect anything less of prime time :(
    Invictus
This discussion has been closed.