The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EP in NA XB1 needs to work together better

Maximus_Mudcrab
Yeah, I'm gonna call out my fellow EP. I feel like a lot of times in campaigns EP can win just because of pure numbers. Some of our best players just camp the gate at Azura's Star and farm AP. I have seen it first hand. Every now and then our faction will push and take the campaign over. But it's just one campaign. I've watched AD do serious work in Thornblade, Chillrend, Skull of Corruption, and Skeleton Key with far lesser players. Their ability to rally and call in the horde when it's down to one keep is honestly pretty amazing. I don't know how their best players are so well connected and how quickly they come in to help. I remember killing a few prominent AD gankers in Cheydenhall, and within 10-15 minutes a whole group of high ranking players I recognized from Haderus came in and wiped every single red. I remember trying to depose an AD emperor in Chillrend, and we were down to the last keep, and all of a sudden a bunch of crescent ranked AD PVPers came out by the numbers and we couldn't get the keep flagged (after taking the first 5 pretty easy). Let's not discuss how often I've watched EP get farmed at a resource to their entertainment.

There's a lot of ppl I've come to know in AD, and quite a bit are my friends. I even have an AD character I PVP with. But EP is where my main is and I will always prefer the pact over any other faction. Maybe I'm just biased in what I'm seeing, but I fee like EP has some work to do to match AD.

Thoughts? Would anyone like to form an alliance and help each other out? I run an EP PVP guild with +240 members. Msg KCOTT on XB1.
KCOTT - Xbox One NA

VR16 - Stam NB, EP
VR4- Magicka DK, EP
LVL 17 - Magicka NB, AD

Guild Website: http://www.redriderseso.com
  • oSemaj
    oSemaj
    ✭✭✭
    I feel the same way. It's hard to admit but EP is trash on Xbox One NA. I've seen a few players using Steel Tornado and Proxy Det, Mag NBs using Vigor. I've seen some pretty bad stuff. There are some good groups out there that know how to properly take keeps, put an end to ball groups, and stop tower farmers. But the bad outweigh the better players. I want to see EP exceed in Cyrodiil but asking for that is similar to asking some random player for his tempering alloys.

If you don't know how to pvp just join a group that knows what they're doing and observe. If you can't find a group just stay in area chat. At times there are some players yelling out orders. Listen to them. When EP works together we get stuff done.
    Xbox One NA
    Gamertag: oSemaj
  • Maximus_Mudcrab
    I know how to PVP. I'm just concerned about the other 85% that doesn't.

Also tired of every AD following every twitch streamer around. Be your own player.
    KCOTT - Xbox One NA

VR16 - Stam NB, EP
    VR4- Magicka DK, EP
    LVL 17 - Magicka NB, AD

• SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    I know how to PVP. I'm just concerned about the other 85% that doesn't.

Also tired of every AD following every twitch streamer around. Be your own player.

I heard that the Deeco leader is starting a guild with other guild leaders for other campaigns. My guild sometimes works with them if they need it though
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • Maximus_Mudcrab
    I watched Deeco get farmed at the Arrius mine for about an hour and lost hope.
    KCOTT - Xbox One NA

VR16 - Stam NB, EP
    VR4- Magicka DK, EP
    LVL 17 - Magicka NB, AD

• SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Lol they have actually gotten a lot better when there leaders are on but yeah I remember that too. Now they wipe farming groups and proxy trains usually.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm gonna call out my fellow EP. I feel like a lot of times in campaigns EP can win just because of pure numbers. Some of our best players just camp the gate at Azura's Star and farm AP. I have seen it first hand. Every now and then our faction will push and take the campaign over. But it's just one campaign. I've watched AD do serious work in Thornblade, Chillrend, Skull of Corruption, and Skeleton Key with far lesser players. Their ability to rally and call in the horde when it's down to one keep is honestly pretty amazing. I don't know how their best players are so well connected and how quickly they come in to help. I remember killing a few prominent AD gankers in Cheydenhall, and within 10-15 minutes a whole group of high ranking players I recognized from Haderus came in and wiped every single red. I remember trying to depose an AD emperor in Chillrend, and we were down to the last keep, and all of a sudden a bunch of crescent ranked AD PVPers came out by the numbers and we couldn't get the keep flagged (after taking the first 5 pretty easy). Let's not discuss how often I've watched EP get farmed at a resource to their entertainment.

There's a lot of ppl I've come to know in AD, and quite a bit are my friends. I even have an AD character I PVP with. But EP is where my main is and I will always prefer the pact over any other faction. Maybe I'm just biased in what I'm seeing, but I fee like EP has some work to do to match AD.

Thoughts? Would anyone like to form an alliance and help each other out? I run an EP PVP guild with +240 members. Msg KCOTT on XB1.

I wil' say it here! XB1 AD have a huge EGO problem, ever notice how alot of AD are sorc and NBs magic builds? Ever notice how most AD players exploit the p i s s out of this game?
    its not EP not working together, EP guilds constantly move around 2 EP guild leaders are trash talking nimrods which doesnt help.
    sad how 3 ppl have to whine about ebonhdart undead making false claims, btw it was ebonheart undead who grabbed skull from DC 2 weeks straight!
    EP constantly grab EMP.

positioning, proxy det, and numbers!

since CoD release EP population has dropped.
    dont worry dude EP do know how to farm AP.
    personally i go around hunting for sorcs.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been on for awhile but I'm going to be forming an organized alliance again. I had one before but it's honestly a lot of work to keep up with, another thing is EP players tend to want to do their own thing & rather not listen.

A big reason why I left Haderus (besides the lag) to go to farm azuras. EP can take over any campaign we had more campaigns than anyone, we also can do with or without numbers as well. To be honest ad decides to takeover campaigns where there's barely any PVP players in them, just farmers, emp swappers and questers.

Side note a lot of the best EP switched to ad on top of the rest of the EP pug traitors, a big reason why it seems like EP numbers have dropped.
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭

oSemaj wrote: »
    I feel the same way. It's hard to admit but EP is trash on Xbox One NA. I've seen a few players using Steel Tornado and Proxy Det, Mag NBs using Vigor. I've seen some pretty bad stuff. There are some good groups out there that know how to properly take keeps, put an end to ball groups, and stop tower farmers. But the bad outweigh the better players. I want to see EP exceed in Cyrodiil but asking for that is similar to asking some random player for his tempering alloys.

If you don't know how to pvp just join a group that knows what they're doing and observe. If you can't find a group just stay in area chat. At times there are some players yelling out orders. Listen to them. When EP works together we get stuff done.

LOL This is because most of all the Good EP are in my guild and the rest are in Big Punn's guild. (I believe it's his guild). Though there are still some good ones out there that we do not know about but, my guild usually picks up these players. Personally I've never heard of the guy that started this post nor have I ever seen him in game nor the other guy I quoted. As far as FARMING AP goes. Just quit complaining about it already. If I want to push the map I will push the map. If my guild just wants to farm I'll just farm. IF you let me farm I will farm even more and more and more. IDC about your trash campaigns. We go to campaigns that are going to be active between all alliances and not laggy and not controlled daily by EP.
    PC/Xbox NA

PC Guild: Imperator Rebellium (IR)
    Nexus (NX)

Xbox Guild: Guildmaster of Pug Rebellium

EP Dark Elf Nightblade: Mr BM
    EP Imperial Nightblade: 'Ichigo Kurosaki
    EP Lizard lolz Templar: 'Minori
    EP Orc Dragonknight: Get Lept Upon
    EP Wood Elf Nightblade: 'Sode no Shirayuki
    EP High Elf Sorc: Bolts for Pugs
    EP Dark Elf Dragonknight: Whip of Dreams
    EP Imperial Sorc: i Saber i

AD Dark Elf Dragonknight: Mrs BM
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭

I wil' say it here! XB1 AD have a huge EGO problem, ever notice how alot of AD are sorc and NBs magic builds? Ever notice how most AD players exploit the p i s s out of this game?
    its not EP not working together, EP guilds constantly move around 2 EP guild leaders are trash talking nimrods which doesnt help.
    sad how 3 ppl have to whine about ebonhdart undead making false claims, btw it was ebonheart undead who grabbed skull from DC 2 weeks straight!
    EP constantly grab EMP.

lol that's cute I took my guild in there and took it over for a month until we got bored and went to Azura's for a month. Now we are back and on our 2nd week and they can't stop Dave. Only way they do anything is early morning in there lol. We won last week so lets see if we can pull it out again. Though I could careless about winning even though it is nice winning a campaign that get early morning capped most of the time.
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

• americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrBM wrote: »

EP constantly grab EMP.

lol that's cute I took my guild in there and took it over for a month until we got bored and went to Azura's for a month. Now we are back and on our 2nd week and they can't stop Dave. Only way they do anything is early morning in there lol. We won last week so lets see if we can pull it out again. Though I could careless about winning even though it is nice winning a campaign that get early morning capped most of the time.

lol thats cute how dave kazokio's character is non stop on! btw my guild just wiped his DC groupies at gladesmist 15min ago.
    3 weeks ago my guild was the only EP guild in skull doing something taking it away from DC, theIr EMP swapping server!
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • MrBM
    MrBM
    ✭✭
    lol he's not on all the time. He carries mail early in the morning for a few hours so he has most of the day to kill AD and DC. and like i said my guild took it over for a month and got 10 of my guildies EMP in that time. Only way DC has a chance is when most of my guild is offline in the early mornings.
    PC/Xbox NA

Nexus (NX)

• kingqueso950

LOL This is because most of all the Good EP are in my guild and the rest are in Big Punn's guild. (I believe it's his guild). Though there are still some good ones out there that we do not know about but, my guild usually picks up these players. Personally I've never heard of the guy that started this post nor have I ever seen him in game nor the other guy I quoted. As far as FARMING AP goes. Just quit complaining about it already. If I want to push the map I will push the map. If my guild just wants to farm I'll just farm. IF you let me farm I will farm even more and more and more. IDC about your trash campaigns. We go to campaigns that are going to be active between all alliances and not laggy and not controlled daily by EP.

LOL never even heard of this dude or his guild but yall are definitely Proving OPs point about the leaders being nimrods arguing back and forth just help each other out when you get the chance and everything is fine
    Ebonhart Pact
    Ascension
    GT: krazyj69
  • Maximus_Mudcrab

I feel like you are missing the entire point of this thread.
    KCOTT - Xbox One NA

VR16 - Stam NB, EP
    VR4- Magicka DK, EP
    LVL 17 - Magicka NB, AD

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm DC and play in Chillrend and OP you couldn't be more right about AD, but EP doesn't really help with us trying to dethrone AD, because every time DC is 1 keep from dethroning AD, EP pushes chalman with 30+ people, completely ignoring AD to push DC until they themselves (EP) are pushed out of the inner keeps. Then for whatever reason EP pushes warden or rayles when they're at arrius.I tried to get in touch with the few high pvp rank EP but they ethier ignore me or end up betraying us.
    AD came to Chillrend to farm AP and instead of fighting them, just left the campaign, we can't take a resource at a home keep without the AD Emperor his/her zerg of Nightblades and Sorcs

@Maximus_Mudcrab If you guys want to turn Chillrend into a fair fight here's my gtag: (AK47ZOMBIE66) I run with most of the DC in Chillrend and can compromise a way to lessen the pain for both of us, message if your interested.

Edited by Father_X_Zombie on March 2, 2016 3:54PM
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was running with a EP group in chillrend trying to dethrone AD a week or two back. We purposely left DC alone so they could help dethrone but we got down to the last keep against Ad and DC came right up behind us and we were wiped. So its not just EP that doesn't help. But alas, EP has gotten weak in most campaigns. Even in scourge I see the other factions pushing hard.
  • Maximus_Mudcrab
    I'm DC and play in Chillrend and OP you couldn't be more right about AD, but EP doesn't really help with us trying to dethrone AD, because every time DC is 1 keep from dethroning AD, EP pushes chalman with 30+ people, completely ignoring AD to push DC until they themselves (EP) are pushed out of the inner keeps. Then for whatever reason EP pushes warden or rayles when they're at arrius.I tried to get in touch with the few high pvp rank EP but they ethier ignore me or end up betraying us.
    AD came to Chillrend to farm AP and instead of fighting them, just left the campaign, we can't take a resource at a home keep without the AD Emperor his/her zerg of Nightblades and Sorcs

@Maximus_Mudcrab If you guys want to turn Chillrend into a fair fight here's my gtag: (AK47ZOMBIE66) I run with most of the DC in Chillrend and can compromise a way to lessen the pain for both of us, message if your interested.

Lol, this is exactly what I am talking about. I come here asking for help from EP but instead I get a volunteer from DC and criticism from EP. To be honest, I would prefer not to have to rely on a cross-faction alliance, but I suppose if AD gets annoying enough, beggars can't be choosers.
    KCOTT - Xbox One NA

VR16 - Stam NB, EP
    VR4- Magicka DK, EP
    LVL 17 - Magicka NB, AD

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    I was running with a EP group in chillrend trying to dethrone AD a week or two back. We purposely left DC alone so they could help dethrone but we got down to the last keep against Ad and DC came right up behind us and we were wiped. So its not just EP that doesn't help. But alas, EP has gotten weak in most campaigns. Even in scourge I see the other factions pushing hard.

Lol, this is exactly what I am talking about. I come here asking for help from EP but instead I get a volunteer from DC and criticism from EP. To be honest, I would prefer not to have to rely on a cross-faction alliance, but I suppose if AD gets annoying enough, beggars can't be choosers.

I don't mean stop fighting each other, but nether alliances can fight AD alone because of the try hard ego groups they pull together, its more of "the enemy of my enemy". AD usually rage quits after getting dethroned and stops playing for the day, but that's not always the case. There are some random DC idiots who only go in there for emp that I cant control, but I can control the organized DC group.

I was thinking whenever AD gets enough people one alliance cant possibly fight, we tell our groups not to hit EP,DC keeps and pressure AD back into their corner, after that we worry about each other. I would still like to fight EP though, some of the best fights ive had have been against organized EP.

DC NA XB1

• Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    The noobs of console is why I switched to PC sorry guys!
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't mean stop fighting each other, but nether alliances can fight AD alone because of the try hard ego groups they pull together, its more of "the enemy of my enemy". AD usually rage quits after getting dethroned and stops playing for the day, but that's not always the case. There are some random DC idiots who only go in there for emp that I cant control, but I can control the organized DC group.

I was thinking whenever AD gets enough people one alliance cant possibly fight, we tell our groups not to hit EP,DC keeps and pressure AD back into their corner, after that we worry about each other. I would still like to fight EP though, some of the best fights ive had have been against organized EP.

Team up scrubs : )
    Edited by SneaK on March 3, 2016 4:47PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »

Its not teaming up and its not like were taking keeps together, its preventing you uber ego nerdy tryhards from ruining Chillrend with your Nightblade and Sorc zergs you always call in from Haderus whenever a center keep gets taken. If you guys would embrace competition, rather then crush it we wouldn't have to mention this.

DC NA XB1

• Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not teaming up and its not like were taking keeps together, its preventing you uber ego nerdy tryhards from ruining Chillrend with your Nightblade and Sorc zergs you always call in from Haderus whenever a center keep gets taken. If you guys would embrace competition, rather then crush it we wouldn't have to mention this.

Extremely LOL at the AD hate-*** in this thread.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »

Extremely LOL at the AD hate-*** in this thread.

No hate for AD, Im talking about a specific group of AD in XB1 Chillrend that calls in a full group of PC transfer tryhards from different campaigns every time a keep is flagged.

DC NA XB1

• SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »

^^Implies we have to try.
    I'm just trolling man. I don't play in either of those campaigns. Although you really shouldn't hate on same faction guilds helping each other (assuming this is actually happening). It's what you are supposed to do. OP is asking his alliance to come together like the same type of people you are hating on in your post.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
  • Maximus_Mudcrab
    Still looking for potential partnerships. I have 10-40 active PVP players online at any given time and a 287 person guild to draw from.
    KCOTT - Xbox One NA

VR16 - Stam NB, EP
    VR4- Magicka DK, EP
    LVL 17 - Magicka NB, AD

• RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a joke right getting the EP on NA Xbox One to work together I have a better chance of winner the lottery twice. every time I talk in area chat I'm usually greeted with the normal EP response of f*** off or something like that. For example I'll run up on some EP that are besieging a wall outside when were already in and attacking the inter keep walls I'll be like hey guys so and so wall is down lets go pretty much anytime I speak in area chat I get the "Shut the F*** up don't tell us how to play" and I'm like ok stand out here while I help take the keep. Let me just say when I'm on my AD character I never get treated like that. EP is straight garbage
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Maximus_Mudcrab
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    This is a joke right getting the EP on NA Xbox One to work together I have a better chance of winner the lottery twice. every time I talk in area chat I'm usually greeted with the normal EP response of f*** off or something like that. For example I'll run up on some EP that are besieging a wall outside when were already in and attacking the inter keep walls I'll be like hey guys so and so wall is down lets go pretty much anytime I speak in area chat I get the "Shut the F*** up don't tell us how to play" and I'm like ok stand out here while I help take the keep. Let me just say when I'm on my AD character I never get treated like that. EP is straight garbage

Msg me KCOTT on XB1 if you want a group to work with.
    KCOTT - Xbox One NA

VR16 - Stam NB, EP
    VR4- Magicka DK, EP
    LVL 17 - Magicka NB, AD

• Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Join pug rebellium or reddeath. They have good players and will help you push any campaign but they will push too be warned. Message mrbm or @CatchMeTrolling he is always rallying ep. Even try morning kush
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Send me a message. I fight the good fight for EP on XB NA Scourge all the time. THEDKEXPERIENCE

I'm actually home sick from work right now and about to mix it up online.
  • SpazzmanNDQ
    Yes I play on the Skull of corruption campaign AD is very annoying they are all Night blades and Sorcs. We pretty much own the campaign but they will try and take over the map on the last couple days.

You can tell they call over zergs from other campaigns cause their whole zerg is mainly V16 former emps, which means they came from another campaign cause we own the map too often for them to be from Skull.

It would be nice if EP could work together better, but I'm working on building our guild to be a stronger presence in Skull so we don't lose that campaign to AD like Thornblade back in the day.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I play on the Skull of corruption campaign AD is very annoying they are all Night blades and Sorcs. We pretty much own the campaign but they will try and take over the map on the last couple days.

You can tell they call over zergs from other campaigns cause their whole zerg is mainly V16 former emps, which means they came from another campaign cause we own the map too often for them to be from Skull.

It would be nice if EP could work together better, but I'm working on building our guild to be a stronger presence in Skull so we don't lose that campaign to AD like Thornblade back in the day.

Sorry but the reds on Skull are the worst zergers in the game. Every alliance does it at some point but reds in Skull (atm) take the cake. No keeps or scrolls and literally fighting groups of 30+ at our gates yesterday while Blue owned Chalman. Come on now. Sure wish ZOS would implement some sort of incremental population cap so these campaigns would actually be competitive.

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion