Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It is possible for bag space and horse training to be account wide ?

Marktoneth3
Marktoneth3
✭✭✭
because those things cost a lot of money and even more than those fancy costume.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure this will ever happen as we would see a gold sink (though a minor one) get removed from the game. And they're also selling these upgrades for crowns as a faster way for people to achieve it, which helps them generate income for the game.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Marktoneth3
    Marktoneth3
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I'm not sure this will ever happen as we would see a gold sink (though a minor one) get removed from the game. And they're also selling these upgrades for crowns as a faster way for people to achieve it, which helps them generate income for the game.

If it can happens it would be really great

because as you can see you buy 3 bag spaces = 3000 crown ...... same cost as DLC

It not make any sense with this price
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually Mark it would make sense because you can literally just play the game for 10minutes and steal enough to buy 10 bag space slots.

So if you played for a week you would definitely have enough gold for at least 10-20 slots. Also given that you can upgrade 60 mount slots over that time - and it only costs 15k gold over 60 days (250g / day) it's really cheap.

The fact that you choose crowns over in game gold is your choice. But it is not the easy method :)

ESO is a fantastic MMO given that you can make thousands of gold ( even if you are a level 3 noob ). They allow you to make in game money ( low lvl = steal ). high level - do anything and sell what you made( pretty much )

The crown bag space and bank space is actually meant to save some players who only need the last 2 or 3 upgrades for a specific character and don't feel the thousands of gold ( or even hundreds of thousands of gold ) justifies the 10 extra slots and then they spend real money. It is in no way practical to use it on low low bank / bag space level. ( Since you'd have to be a millionaire )

edited for typo it said Makr*
    Edited by Duiwel on February 25, 2016 12:37PM
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • Marktoneth3
    Marktoneth3
    ✭✭✭
    Duiwel wrote: »
    Actually Mark it would make sense because you can literally just play the game for 10minutes and steal enough to buy 10 bag space slots.

So if you played for a week you would definitely have enough gold for at least 10-20 slots. Also given that you can upgrade 60 mount slots over that time - and it only costs 15k gold over 60 days (250g / day) it's really cheap.

The fact that you choose crowns over in game gold is your choice. But it is not the easy method :)

ESO is a fantastic MMO given that you can make thousands of gold ( even if you are a level 3 noob ). They allow you to make in game money ( low lvl = steal ). high level - do anything and sell what you made( pretty much )

The crown bag space and bank space is actually meant to save some players who only need the last 2 or 3 upgrades for a specific character and don't feel the thousands of gold ( or even hundreds of thousands of gold ) justifies the 10 extra slots and then they spend real money. It is in no way practical to use it on low low bank / bag space level. ( Since you'd have to be a millionaire )

edited for typo it said Makr*

I already have all bag space with 58 from horse

I'm now VR13 and 98%

I just complain about the price.It does not make anysense

and most of all I can spend all day for 50k gold
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love them to be account wide,as I keep accidentally deleting characters I have done upgrades with in both those areas.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I would like this to happen as well. I do buy the bank upgrades from the Crown store frequently and I am glad those are at least server wide. Lets hope the bag upgrades can be server wide at some point, if not the in game versions they could make the Crown Store versions of the bag upgrades to be account wide or make the amount of space you have on all your other characters to be free of charge on newer characters. There are ways it could be done and if they go to a Crown Store rout they could actually make a profit as long as they don't increase it's price.
  • NskDen
    NskDen
    ✭✭✭
    And achievement too. Please :)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NskDen wrote: »

Huh? What achievement?
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... why would ZOS implement something that they'd LOSE money on? Being account wide, people would buy once and done... now, people have to buy for each character.
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »

Huh? What achievement?

I think they mean that they want to have achievements be account-wide.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Huh? What achievement?

Ok,that would make sense. XD
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Huh? What achievement?

They already are. Kind of. You can use the dyes you earn from an Achievement on any character. The dyes are the main benefit from Achievements.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not another "gimme" topic... :disappointed:

No, these things should stay character specific. We have account wide dyes and champion points, that is more then most other games I ever played give... there really is no need to make other things account wide too, especially not things that can be bought with in-game gold like horse training or backpack/bank upgrades!

And doubly especially not achievements. I mean, why would they? They are -character achievements- things that particular character has done, and often helpful in keeping track of what one character has and has not yet acomplished (skyshards found, public dungeon bosses whupped, crafting styles learned, etc.). The dye unlocks from them are already account wide, and the titles never ever should be - I mean, just because your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate has won some tamriel-wide fisherman competition and can call himself master angler doesn't mean you can lay claim to the same title, right? So why should that work between different characters on the same account??

(and in case anyone wants to revive the old "but... but... I as a player am doing it" argument... whose head does the title float above, the players or the characters??? :tongue:;) )

So, if you want them on an alt, work on them for that alt. Earn the gold. Spend the time for daily mount trainings. (though I sort of think mount trainings should stack in offline time like enligthment, since not everyone has a schedule that allows them daily login for ESO... some play as much as others, but instead of a hour a day, all in one chunk on their weekends, horse training mechanics should not keep them forever locked at donkey levels...)

Otherwise people will have less and less to work towards, get bored, and leave ESO complaining about how "there is nothing to do...".

...and I am saying all that as someone with eight characters, who would benefit greatly from more account wide stuff.
    No, thanks!
  • Klemenziusb16_ESO
    I would rather like to have the option for more bagspace.
    I maxed out the regular bag and my horse, but 200 slots is not enough :(
    Edited by Klemenziusb16_ESO on March 8, 2016 7:48PM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would rather like to have the option for more bagspace.
    I maxed out the regular bag and my horse, but 200 slots is not enough :(

I agree with this. I like the idea that you earn your Riding skill, and having maxed all Riding skills now on over 16 characters I don't know how I feel about it. On the one hand when I get to make more characters (which I will if they follow through with the claim they're adding more room with DB-DLC) it would be nice if they were automagically finished, particularly when they hit level 10 and I take them to blackwater. In the balance of things though I think it is good to have skills you actually earn over time.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More bagspace? Oh, yesh... and more importantly, more BANK space! They keep adding things to bank, but they are not letting us buy more bank space... :disappointed::cold_sweat: Give us more bank slots, pretty please! ;)