The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LF Guild or Group to Farm vWGT & vICP other end game content

KundaliniHero
KundaliniHero
✭✭✭
I am looking for a guild or group to do daily/weekly farming of vWGT and vICP (I have beaten both) The problem is my trials guild has a few dedicated groups running this content and those groups are full, with the same people, over and over again :) I basically jump in when a dps is missing but that occurs few and far between. Don't get me wrong its a great guild, the people are awesome and I totally understand the "exclusivity" when your running with friends. Before my illustrious bench warming career I had a competent group of friends that I ran stuff like this with but they have since migrated to playing "Siege", definitely a great game, I just prefer eso atm.

I know all the fights and have beaten both, including a speed run of vWGT. My main is a DPS, MagBlade, 4200 spell damage when fully buffed (the highest you can get it outside of scathing mage and outside buffs like spell power cure etc.), champion rank 485, solid rotation and clear understanding of mechanics. I have 7 vet characters in total, 5 of which are vet16, I am currently working on a templar tank (vet 11) and a templar healer (vet 8) on the side so that I can fulfill other roles or fill any gaps. I do have a vet16 MagSorc pushing about 600 more spell power but until i get my rotations down (practicing in dailies) he'll be on the shelf. I am mature (well mostly), laid back and friendly player who wants to continue to challenge myself with difficult content. Casual is fine, you don't necessarily have to be elite hardcore gamers as long as you have a desire to develop your skills to be able to tackle these more difficult dungeons thats good enough for me. Cheers!

Kundalinihero
Daggerfall, PS4 NA
Edited by KundaliniHero on February 23, 2016 9:55PM
  • KundaliniHero
    KundaliniHero
    ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies and enthusiasm, really appreciate it!
    Edited by KundaliniHero on February 26, 2016 9:21PM