Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted skill line

Molag_Crow
Molag_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Mine's been stuck on rank 9 for... months now, isn't the max Undaunted rank 10 or something? the progress bar at 9 is completely empty and I'm doing pledges every day.
--ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
YoutTube ESO Playlist
The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
Be your true, authentic self.

Best Answers

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one with some confusion.

Most people seem to have theirs stop at 9, some (like myself) have it go all the way to ten.

There is also an issue with Mage and Fighter's guild lines ATM where they're stuck on 9 so this could be the same issue.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    9 is max yes, but for some reason the points above 9, vary. But this is just visual and have nothing to do with the skills and passives themselves.
    But when you have 9, you have all passives unlocked, thats 2% more hp, mag and stam for each different armor type equipped. Thats the important one.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
    Answer ✓
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    9 is max yes, but for some reason the points above 9, vary. But this is just visual and have nothing to do with the skills and passives themselves.
    But when you have 9, you have all passives unlocked, thats 2% more hp, mag and stam for each different armor type equipped. Thats the important one.

Oh I know but I think I'm missing out on the achievement to reach Rank 10 Undaunted because of this visual bug. :open_mouth:
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine has been stuck on 2 since July. I must be doing something wrong
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

And you do pledges? :#
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molag_Crow wrote: »

Not a single one #ThugLife
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone told me you could level undaunted just by killing things in delves and stuff. It worked for a while then kinda stopped
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

BuCZZ1i.gif
    Edited by Molag_Crow on February 20, 2016 1:21PM
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

BuCZZ1i.gif

Lmao that gif gets me everytime
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone told me you could level undaunted just by killing things in delves and stuff. It worked for a while then kinda stopped

It's a slow process but not so slow when you're after monster shoulders, like.. over 2 months now of two pledges every single day and still no Kena shoulders to match my beautiful helm. :cry:
    YoutTube ESO Playlist

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a slow process but not so slow when you're after monster shoulders, like.. over 2 months now of two pledges every single day and still no Kena shoulders to match my beautiful helm. :cry:

Damn, that's some crappy luck man. At least you'll be able to buy them soon ;)