Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DW Twin Slashes + Axes Bleed procseems to be alot more effective now.

Pirhana7_ESO
Pirhana7_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I was gone a while but recently came back. I saw that they really upped the bleed on twin Slashes. I threw it on my bar and removed flurry. I use Surprise Attack (NB) as my main but throw twin Slashes in there for the bleed. it seems to really help. It costs barely anything to use. After realizing the bleed was actually hurting people now I also switched to duel axes for the passive bleed proc.

So far I am enjoying the big bleed damage procs. I also switched up some crit for more weapon damage and the mundus bonus since crit doesn't seem to effect bleed. I am still trying to decide if I like the snare morph or heal morph more but I would deffently suggest trying the bleeds
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is exactly something i wanted to try but i cannot until TG DLC come's out. Once dark cloak looses it's purge and Sorc shield's are effected by bleed's, it's something i wanted to experiment with.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on December 21, 2016 9:13AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very good news. I was planning on making a Stam DK DoT build with this update.
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pirhana7_ESO
    I could be wrong but...
    Last I heard, Axe's bleed effects are currently broken, being more effective than they are supposed to be right now.
    This will be fixed upon Thieve's Guild release.
    Edited by kadar on February 21, 2016 6:19AM
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wondered why DW increased your spell power the most but the passive twin blade and blunt are useless to a magicka player.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wondered why DW increased your spell power the most but the passive twin blade and blunt are useless to a magicka player.

Actually no, that passive increases spell dmg too when using swords.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep I know that, but that is it..... DW is a physical damage (stam based) set of abilities that can increase spell damage (spell power) but that is all it does. Its like a false positive. Why increase it at all, why not buff destro staff to match it and i wouldn't have to be gimped in this way ?
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep I know that, but that is it..... DW is a physical damage (stam based) set of abilities that can increase spell damage (spell power) but that is all it does. Its like a false positive. Why increase it at all, why not buff destro staff to match it and i wouldn't have to be gimped in this way ?

Because this is ESO!! :D Logic ends where eso begins.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pirhana7_ESO
    I could be wrong but...
    Last I heard, Axe's bleed effects are currently broken, being more effective than they are supposed to be right now.

The bug you are reffering to is an issue with 2h axes only, which have a 100% chance to procc the bleed on damage done, even when the damage was dodged or otherwise avoided . . .
    Jo'Khaljor
  • iRageGGB
    iRageGGB
    ✭✭✭

It's an overall damage increase, not just physical damage increase just and OVERALL increase.
    The Ugly Orcling - EP Orc Stam Sorc
    Thorlarex Sah'Kriid - EP Sorcerer
    Râgê - EP Dragonknight
    Serriah Sah'Kriid - DC Nightblade
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahzek wrote: »
    @Pirhana7_ESO
    I could be wrong but...

The bug you are reffering to is an issue with 2h axes only, which have a 100% chance to procc the bleed on damage done, even when the damage was dodged or otherwise avoided . . .

good to know, The DW bleed proc seems to go off around every 6 attack while using 2 axe and the damage is noticeable, im liking it more then the small damage bonus from swords.

Also just to claridfy the bleed proc and twin slashes bleed do stack and have different names for their damage when using the Foundry combat addon