The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Rev bash, Suggestions?

Tsar_Bogatyr
Tsar_Bogatyr
✭✭✭
So I've been playing this game for a while and people have said to me to use Reverberating Bash and I feel like the skill concept seems cool but the skill itself is pretty underwhelming. I was thinking what if it had empower added to its effects. Thoughts?
  • Hyssia
    Hyssia
    ✭✭✭
    yes I agree, and heroic slash ultimate regen must be changed (I want it to give a stackable selfbuff that generates +3 ultimate for each hit on any enemy, including light/heavy attacks, bash attacks and abilities).
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Then need to fix the rev bash stun before they buff it. I don't want more people running around with unbreakable stuns.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then need to fix the rev bash stun before they buff it. I don't want more people running around with unbreakable stuns.

I think they fixed it for TG.

To the OP, it's more of a utility than anything. Major Defile is extremely useful, adding empower on top of that is just too much.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rev bash is a punishment for magplars. Stop asking for buff, it's already cool.
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's exploited rampantly for double stuns. You can dragon leap and bash for an unbreakable stun, and that's just one example.

Edited by Xeven on February 19, 2016 8:13PM
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rev bash needs a significant damage buff, and a fix to it's bugged CC. Low slash unmorphed has more effects, and does almost 2x the damage.

It's hilarious how many hate tells I get for using this skill, even though I wait for them to break free from invasion before using it. Sadly, it is my only option for a heal debuff as stam sorc that doesn't use bow.
  • MrGigglypants
    MrGigglypants
    ✭✭✭
    Rev bash needs a significant damage buff, and a fix to it's bugged CC. Low slash unmorphed has more effects, and does almost 2x the damage.

It's hilarious how many hate tells I get for using this skill, even though I wait for them to break free from invasion before using it. Sadly, it is my only option for a heal debuff as stam sorc that doesn't use bow.

damage buff? For a cc ability? That has major defile? Nah just use low slash lol.