The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reminder of what cyrodil used to be...

remilafo
remilafo
✭✭✭✭
Remember this...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-DV9TwsosyI

How did we lose this?
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    remilafo wrote: »
    Remember this...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-DV9TwsosyI

How did we lose this?

Oh lord, if there were that many in one group now a days it would cause the server to explode!We need to go back to the way the game was handled bak then, and ZoS just needs to get their act together and put something in place to catch exploiters, cheaters, boters, etc.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what that clip is, but that game sure looks fun!
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet Mother of Zergballs..... so much AP on that screen....
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Millerman34n
    Millerman34n
    ✭✭✭
    U do that in pvp toady u will shut down eso servers for like a week!
  • dereck_phantom
    I'm a new player I wish I could have experienced that. Now I can't even last a minute in a battle without getting spammed at by wrecking blow lol
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that none of these people were spamming aoes like we do today (which is the main reason for lag)
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
  • DjKahun
    DjKahun
    ✭✭✭
    No just no! Big zerg how the hell are you supposed to fight against that? Most players in this game are not organized anyway so everyone would just get wiped out
    ~ Snowborn ~ Ebonheart Loyals ~
    V16 - Stamina Templar - Nord [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
    V16 - Magicka Sorcerer - Dark Elf [PS4-EU][Ebonheart Pact]
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those were the days. Even with a small group you stood a chance. I miss this so much. Unlike now, it was actually fun.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • Aeaeren
    Aeaeren
    ✭✭✭
    I remember these days and this is what led to AOE stacking. Can't do that today with all the stupid caps in the way.
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine if they reverted the game to this and patch the no cost ultimates.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.