The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

recruitment closed

• GawdSB
    GawdSB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested. I've been looking for a trials guild for several reasons, I'm not the most experienced with trials but I'm willing to learn and have a mic. My main is a DPS Stam Sorc, but I also have a DPS MagDK . CP 373 atm

GT: GawdSB
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    GawdSB wrote: »
    I'm interested. I've been looking for a trials guild for several reasons, I'm not the most experienced with trials but I'm willing to learn and have a mic. My main is a DPS Stam Sorc, but I also have a DPS MagDK . CP 373 atm

GT: GawdSB

AwesomeI'll send inv when I get online
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

PC : @o0Velius

Xbox One. GT: oo Velius
    [/center]
  • Nocturnalan
    Nocturnalan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining or becoming a back-up healer. I'm a CP401 Templar healer, it's my first and only character so I know it very well. I run 5xSPC 5xJulianos or worm, Kena helm. Looking to play around 2:30-6:30 PST. Have some Trials experience and am excited to learn and do more. GT: NocturnalxNager. Thanks.
    Templar Healer PVP/PVE
    Stam/Mag Warden PVP
    MagSorc PVP
    XB1 NA 1100+CP
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining or becoming a back-up healer. I'm a CP401 Templar healer, it's my first and only character so I know it very well. I run 5xSPC 5xJulianos or worm, Kena helm. Looking to play around 2:30-6:30 PST. Have some Trials experience and am excited to learn and do more. GT: NocturnalxNager. Thanks.

I'll definitely add your though our core normally starts up at 530pst. We can get you in for some runs for sure
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    Daishin15 wrote: »
    I'm looking for trials runs my GT is Daishin15 magic/crit sorc CP 248 currently

@Daishin15 Sounds great; I'll send you an invite later on today. Don't you run a trials guild, should be nice to have another guild master in mine.

Hello, I'm a CP 397 DPS magicka Templar who is new to dungeons. I'm not sure if I'm what you're looking for, but my GT is DarkerMocha722 and I would love an invite.

@tempestuous.teapot We take all experience levels. We are a Progression guild; so we are here to help and teach people how to raid without them getting booted from groups because they are lacking. We are not elitist type; we just want to share our knowledge and experience with other players interested in end game content. So don't worry about your experience level. I will send you an invite as soon as I get online later today.

Interested in an invite. I believe I received an invite a while ago.

Not really in any main groups atm, plenty of HM Trials EXP.

Can main Mag Sorc (See signature for build and BST).
    Mag Templar (ranged setup).

However I have most experience off tanking.

Imperial DK - for VMoL currently running 5 x PA, 5 x Alkosh, 2 x Warden for full support. Can switch as required, although can run that setup throughout all trials tbh. It just offers a tonne of support and wpn/spell dmg for the group.

I'd be looking to step into progression almost right away, not very interested in being casual, as I usually raid Sun-Thurs.

Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    @RedVyperOfDorne I do believe I did send an invite awhile back to you; Currently we have an off tank for our core but
    we can test you out and see if he'd like to step down to a DPS ( as I have been arguing with him to use PA and Alkosh) He is a great tank, but he tends to feel like he is only good in all heavy lol.

Also our guild has not completed vMoL we are still progressing through it; as a core team. We have not really brought our non core in there yet and do not plan to tell the core itself can run smoothly through it. Our only issue with the twins is add pulls atm; so our chainers will be going through chaining practice.

here is my GT it is also in my Sig.
    Go a head and Messages me on xbox if you are interested; I can get you a Tank test to see how you work with the team; and to see how well you do as an off tank.

We normally set up our Raids through LINE chat; you are welcome to download that and ill add you to the non core group for now.

GT: o Lady Velius
    Edited by o0Velius on January 13, 2017 2:18PM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    MrsVelius wrote: »
    @RedVyperOfDorne I do believe I did send an invite awhile back to you; Currently we have an off tank for our core but
    we can test you out and see if he'd like to step down to a DPS ( as I have been arguing with him to use PA and Alkosh) He is a great tank, but he tends to feel like he is only good in all heavy lol.

Also our guild has not completed vMoL we are still progressing through it; as a core team. We have not really brought our non core in there yet and do not plan to tell the core itself can run smoothly through it. Our only issue with the twins is add pulls atm; so our chainers will be going through chaining practice.

here is my GT it is also in my Sig.
    Go a head and Messages me on xbox if you are interested; I can get you a Tank test to see how you work with the team; and to see how well you do as an off tank.

We normally set up our Raids through LINE chat; you are welcome to download that and ill add you to the non core group for now.

GT: o Lady Velius

Sounds good, my line is RedVyperOfDorne, same as my GT.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    @RedVyperOfDorne I'll send you out an invite, today.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • recogn1ze
    recogn1ze
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite. Need a good trials guild to play with again. Same username. I'm more of a late night player 7pm-1am weekly pacific time.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    recogn1ze wrote: »
    I'd love an invite. Need a good trials guild to play with again. Same username. I'm more of a late night player 7pm-1am weekly pacific time.

Awesome, we have a few late night players. not many tho as most people work during the day; so they sleeping at night. I'll go a head and send you an invite.

Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Interested in joining. CP 450 with a templar healer, mag sorc dps and mag dk dps. GT: Livyy19
    Thanks
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Livyy19 wrote: »
    Interested in joining. CP 450 with a templar healer, mag sorc dps and mag dk dps. GT: Livyy19
    Thanks

Ill send you an invite sometime this week.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Hamiltonmath. Healer mag sorc stamdorc
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Hamiltonmath. Healer mag sorc stamdorc

Will send invite tomorrow
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Our guild is loooking for more female players to help us build our female core team.

Our plan is to build a full team of serious end game players to vs the boy core team in our guild. The goal is to see what core team can make top boards, and beat all trials on hardmode first.. this is for fun but at the same time we are trying to build 2 competitive teams.

Leave your sexiet that comments out of here. We have guys and girls in our guild but we are looking for more girls.
    Edited by o0Velius on January 30, 2017 5:20AM
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha, yes!!!
    I am actually excited this is turning into an actual thing, past the guild banter. I have some leveling to do. :)

Lady runs a great guild, awesome at balancing the fun with the serious, full of skilled and knowledgeable endgame people who enjoy helping and sharing their knowledge and time... or arguing about whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza. (It totally does.)

Join! B)
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    SolarCat02 wrote: »
    Hahaha, yes!!!
    I am actually excited this is turning into an actual thing, past the guild banter. I have some leveling to do. :)

Lady runs a great guild, awesome at balancing the fun with the serious, full of skilled and knowledgeable endgame people who enjoy helping and sharing their knowledge and time... or arguing about whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza. (It totally does.)

Join! B)

@SolarCat02 Haha yeah I decided to do this. We only have like 5 girls in the guild so may take us a bit of time to get up and running you got plenty of time to get lvling you're new character.

And pft. Pineapple ewww.

Thank you for you're awesome words.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • randomKid904
    I'm interested in joining both my husband and I share the account, GT: randomKid904. CP683 with a tank, healer, and 10 DPS all maxed. I have done all the vet trails except VMol.
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining both my husband and I share the account, GT: randomKid904. CP683 with a tank, healer, and 10 DPS all maxed. I have done all the vet trails except VMol.

Perfect I'll send you an invite
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Core team 2:
    Looking for an active Mag DK.
    And 3 mag DPS.
    Must have fairly open availability to be on the core team, we raid on set scheduled days and times.
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what times and days?
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think I got an invite.

Hamiltonmath
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    montiferus wrote: »
    what times and days?

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm pst.
    Saturday at 12pm pst
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think I got an invite.

Hamiltonmath

Don't remember you asking for one and if you did I've sent them to all who have asked
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for 2 more magic dps to join our core 2 team
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • joetracy1884ub17_ESO
    joetracy1884ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join GT: Asleepjoe Joe10
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to join GT: Asleepjoe Joe10

I'll be sure to invite tonight

Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're still recruiting for your guild, I'd be interested in joining. I run a mag Sorc and I am currently at 605 CP (ready for Homestead). I've been playing the mag sorc since the start, but have never been able to participate in vet trials. I've completed normal trials with other groups plenty of times, but I'm now looking to push for true endgame. I'm on most evenings and during the weekend - GT: Vercingetorix07
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • o0Velius
    o0Velius
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still recruiting for your guild, I'd be interested in joining. I run a mag Sorc and I am currently at 605 CP (ready for Homestead). I've been playing the mag sorc since the start, but have never been able to participate in vet trials. I've completed normal trials with other groups plenty of times, but I'm now looking to push for true endgame. I'm on most evenings and during the weekend - GT: Vercingetorix07
    Hey yes we are and I'll add you to the guild tonight and no worries and experience level we can help with that
    Main Tank For
    Difficulty Increased
    [/b]

[/center]
  • gosh163
    gosh163
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested

CP 108 Healer

GT: Sensational